Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: that rushden dude.  (Read 4789 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 12:16:17 »

if turbo quits and we land the big tie vs boro, anyone think we might go back for him? surely we'll be on the look out for newplayers in the new year especially if we win tonight and this bloke looks poyfect.
any thoughts on the matter?

officially blacker than the night.
Piemonte

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 12:23:09 »

Andy Burgess?

i get the impression he's a good player from reading the R & D sites but i'm not sure he's really what we need.

I'd still like an experianced tough tackling midfeilder who will shout at howard for being a fat greedy little turd and generally shout at the young lads in our team.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 12:29:36 »

andy gurney you mean?  :roll:

officially blacker than the night.
Piemonte

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 12:37:07 »

possibly not - i dont think theres anyway you could desribe Gurney as a central midfielder.

Having said that i do think we miss his aggression and ability to wind the other team up, if not his poor diiplinary record and terrible passing/shooting

Our team seems like a buch of nice boys at the moment that allow themselves to be bullied by technically inferior players
McLovin

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 12:38:43 »

Someone like Scott Leitch, Luc Nijholt, Darren Bullock (minus GBH convictions and 2 stone) would be perfecto.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 12:40:11 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Someone like Scott Leitch, Luc Nijholt, Darren Bullock (minus GBH convictions and 2 stone) would be perfecto.

you missed out lee "nutter" collins  Cool

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: