Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil Sunday  (Read 13768 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 21:45:17 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Actually, I've changed my mind about interfering. Captain Piccard just let a whole planet die because he wouldn't interfere. What a knob. Luckily Warf's foster brother secretly beamed up an entire village to the holodeck. And now there going on a pretend holodeck journey whilst they find them a new planet to live on. Unfortunately one of the villagers escaped and they had to tell him the truth, not only that but the holodeck is malfunctioning and Warf has to keep explaining away the random yellow grid lines as signs of La Forge - they mean the journey will be long but blessed or something.

Classic stuff. I'll keep you all updated.

You're not watching a prog are you FB.....this is just skull cinema, right?
flammableBen

« Reply #91 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 21:49:57 »

Uh-oh, It turns out that Worf's crazy brother has gotten one of the alien birds pregnant and now the holodeck is going fucking mental.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 21:56:07 »

I bet she was fit as fuck though

Ive just watched Fantastic 4

Oh fucking my

:shag:  :oxford:  :wanker:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/normal_InvisibleWoman.jpg
flammableBen

« Reply #93 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:02:05 »

It's alright. I can relieve you all of your worries. Everything get's wrapped up in the last 2mins. The alien dude who escapes the holodeck can't cope with the reality of the situation and tops himself in some sort of ritual suicide, leaving Piccard to ponder the ramifications of the prime directive.

Worf and his crazy brother forgive each other and the brother stays on the planet to raise his kid. Happy days.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/flammableben/worf.jpg

Next up is episode 714 - Sub Rosa. What excitement awaits.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:06:46 »

Season 7 if my memory serves me correctly is... ace.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:10:55 »

Oh my................this just gets better

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/481156155_815c017e41.jpg
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:11:56 »

hell yeah.. bedtime for me

flammableBen

« Reply #97 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:12:51 »

It's the last one, I've only got about 13 episodes left. Including the final double parter "All Good Things" Which involves some sort of hole in the spacetime continuum and Different timeline versions of the TNG facing down Q with his judgement he set out in the first episode or something. After I'm done with that it's on to The X-Files. Or the original series or Sliders. I haven't decided yet.

Anywho, Sub Rosa. Dr. Crusher's grandmother is dead. Naughty girl starts checking out some long haired stranger as people are chucking dirt in the grave at the funeral. Nice to give "nana" some final reflection bitch. I'm predicting either a) Zombies, b) some sort of unknown cousinly incest, c) both or d) all of the above with e) some classic Piccard jealousy.

Best thread derail ever.
flammableBen

« Reply #98 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:13:49 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

I'd do that on minus stellas.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:15:22 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
It's the last one, I've only got about 13 episodes left. Including the final double parter "All Good Things" Which involves some sort of hole in the spacetime continuum and Different timeline versions of the TNG facing down Q with his judgement he set out in the first episode or something. After I'm done with that it's on to The X-Files. Or the original series or Sliders. I haven't decided yet.

Anywho, Sub Rosa. Dr. Crusher's grandmother is dead. Naughty girl starts checking out some long haired stranger as people are chucking dirt in the grave at the funeral. Nice to give "nana" some final reflection bitch. I'm predicting either a) Zombies, b) some sort of unknown cousinly incest, c) both or d) all of the above with e) some classic Piccard jealousy.

Best thread derail ever.
A major derail. I recommend DS9 if you haven't already. The first two season are hit and miss but they build the foundaion.

flammableBen

« Reply #100 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:21:52 »

I'll probably go sliders or X-Files, need a Star Trek break.

What I remember from DS9 is that it can get a bit soap operay at times. I like random planet episodes which is something they lose a bit. Probably has the best characters out of any Star Trek though. They flesh out Chief O'Brian into complete awesomeness. That genetically engineered doctor dude is comedy relief as is the Odo and ferenghi dude double team. First Dax is pretty good for eye candy. The only annoying ones are the Bjoran Lesbian and the Black Captain who somehow manages to make everything relevent to Racism in mid 20th century America. Which is fucking stupid for something based on a space station in the 24th century.
flammableBen

« Reply #101 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:36:47 »

These 24th century people are clearly a bit odd. It appears that Dr Crushers 100 year old grandmother had a 30 year old toy-boy lover. Fucking weirdo. That long haired dude at the funeral seems to be candidate A. Crusher doesn't seem faced by this at all. If my Gran was 100 and had a lover younger than me I can tell you that I'd probably be slightly fucking disturbed. You can't trust people with long hair

Also it turns out the planet is a teraformed jobby based on Scotland? WTF? Why would anybody do such a thing. Excuse to have crazy Scots man come round and tell Crusher than her grandmothers heirloom thing is cursed. Tick. Maybe there will be zombies.

I'm hoping that there's some romantic stuff with the long hair bloke and Dr. Crusher. Not many blokes can tick off the Grandmother and Granddaughter off there list.

Crazy stuff.
flammableBen

« Reply #102 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:39:51 »

Oh my god she was about to get sleep raped by the invisible man / a ghost. Candle flickering and everything. This episode has gone from shit to ace in about 5 seconds.
flammableBen

« Reply #103 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:54:08 »

I don't care if nobody's reading this anymore, it's so fucking awesomely bizarre that it needs to be documented. And what better place than an internet thread on a football forum about the up and coming Yeovil match.

Apperently Beverly Crusher has passed off this sleep rape as a dream. What do you do in these situations. That's right go into detail telling your friend Counselor Troi about it. Word up.

Troi: You dreamt you were in bed with someone?

Crusher: Not exactly, I was in bed but there wasn't another person in my dream it was more like a presence.

Troi: You said you felt a touch...

Crusher: A pair of hands, they were moving across my skin.

Troi: Like a caress?

Crusher: Yes, and there was a voice, a man. He whispered my name. It was if I knew him. Or more like he knew me. He knew exactly how I liked to be touched. It was the most physical dream I've ever had. The sensations were very real, and extremely arousing.

Troi: Frankly I'm envious.

Crusher: I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter in my grandmothers journal. She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences with Ronan.

WTF!!!!!?!?!?!? Having sex dreams after reading the diary of your 100 year grandmother is not something you should go shouting about in ten-forward, which as far as I can work out is the equivalent of the pub on the enterprise. Fucking weirdos.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, September 6, 2007, 22:57:24 »

i've always fucking hated star trek, now i think i want to watch it.

actually i can't be arsed.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: