Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: england jarmanee  (Read 8896 times)
Lumps

« Reply #90 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 15:10:42 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I fell asleep 20 minutes into the game

Woke up an hour ago.

That means all night watching crap on telly

You didn't miss mutch.........Kieron Dyer was good though...that's 33 caps now, brought on as a striker yet still to score a goal.

Alan Smith and Michael Owen, apparently haven't scored a  Prem goal since 2005.........should have got Freddy Eastwood in.

Sorry, he's a Taff now! We let you get away with Michael Owen, (how Welsh is that name) but the Pikey is defo one of ours and he's got his Dad's birht certificate to prove it!
dell boy

« Reply #91 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 15:20:42 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I fell asleep 20 minutes into the game

Woke up an hour ago.

That means all night watching crap on telly

You didn't miss mutch.........Kieron Dyer was good though...that's 33 caps now, brought on as a striker yet still to score a goal.

Alan Smith and Michael Owen, apparently haven't scored a  Prem goal since 2005.........should have got Freddy Eastwood in.

Sorry, he's a Taff now! We let you get away with Michael Owen, (how Welsh is that name) but the Pikey is defo one of ours and he's got his Dad's birht certificate to prove it!

Best we give McClaren back to the Scots then.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 20:16:45 »

Quote from: "lambourn red"
If all the players were fit, on paper we would have a superb team

James
Richards
Ferdinand
Terry
A Cole
Beckham
Gerrard
Hargreaves
SWPhillips
Rooney
Owen/bent/johnson/defoe/ashton (take your pick)

but it is the manager that calls the shots and makes the tactical decisions and unfortunately Mclaren is not that man , the annoying thing is that we could fail to qualify before they sack him :evil:

Ferdinand Cole(A)Hargreaves and Beckham are shite and should not be first choices

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
adje

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 20:18:52 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
whilst wembley is still full of tourists it's going to be a long time before it becomes a fortress.

although, maybe now that we are generally accepted as being shit, it'll lose it's appeal to the "i love footie" brigade.

i used to look forward to england games, as some relief from swindon's troubles and turmoils. now it's the other way around!

Agreed-anyone who calls it "footie"is a cunt

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 20:19:55 »

Quote from: "adje"

James
Richards
Ferdinand
Terry
A Cole
Beckham
Gerrard
Hargreaves
SWPhillips
Rooney

but it is the manager that calls the shots and makes the tactical decisions and unfortunately Mclaren is not that man , the annoying thing is that we could fail to qualify before they sack him :evil:

Ferdinand Cole(A)Hargreaves and Beckham are shite and should not be first choices
David Beckham isn't shite though. Okay he had a quiet game last night but he was unfit. In some of the other recentish games he's really stood out and looked like a good player
adje

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 20:22:16 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i hated the germans until i went to last years world cup and they were really annoyingly nice and a fucking good laugh.

i actually said to one at 4 am i finding it really hard to hate you you nazi bastard and he laughed.

now i bum germans

That was a great night Mex!

adje

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 20:24:34 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "adje"

James
Richards
Ferdinand
Terry
A Cole
Beckham
Gerrard
Hargreaves
SWPhillips
Rooney

David Beckham isn't shite though. Okay he had a quiet game last night but he was unfit. In some of the other recentish games he's really stood out and looked like a good player

Maclaren was right first time!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: