Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: england jarmanee  (Read 8897 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 20:40:19 »

quality game, havent been entertained this much by england for ages...

all in all its been a quality performance and we've been creating chance after chance, very weakened line-ups for both but still, very encouraging in terms of qualifying chances for angleterre...

for the record i recon crouch will bag one in the next 10 minutes and it'll end 2-2

officially blacker than the night.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 20:48:35 »

Its only entertaining 'cause were losing.

Things get better but they never get good
dell boy

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 20:55:19 »

I think England are terrible, bloody disgrace the overpaid wankers, wheres the fucking passion? - in their fucking wage packets.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 20:57:47 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
I think England are terrible, bloody disgrace the overpaid wankers, wheres the fucking passion? - in their fucking wage packets.

get off the bandwagon mate you're boring.

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 20:59:30 »

Lack of quality more than lack of passion tonight.

Things get better but they never get good
strooood

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:00:31 »

lack of concentration in goal and lack of luck infront of goal.

judging by the lip and forehead, i recon hansen's been in a scrap. someone probably told him that john scales is better than him

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:00:34 »

i thought maclaren was appaling in his changes. i can't be arsed to go through em though so you'll have to agree with me

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
dell boy

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:01:56 »

Quote from: "strooood"

Are you a German by any chance, how can it be entertaining to see Germany beat us at any game, especially football, its our bloody national game.

Anyone for a good game of footie, its the taking part that counts, does it fuck you tart.

Its all about winning, especially if its Englans v Germany - wanker.
strooood

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:02:36 »

i agree to an extent, but i would say that bench was seriously lacking quality...
he didn't really have many options and why not give bazza a run out considering how well he's done for villa so far.

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:02:36 »

Quote from: "bennett"
i thought maclaren was appaling in his changes. i can't be arsed to go through em though so you'll have to agree with me

They were dynamic.
strooood

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:04:15 »

Are you a German by any chance, how can it be entertaining to see Germany beat us at any game, especially football, its our bloody national game.

Anyone for a good game of footie, its the taking part that counts, does it fuck you tart.

hahahahaha i guess it takes a really strong man to cry in public, fair play  :thumbs:

dell boy

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:06:03 »

hahahahaha i guess it takes a really strong man to cry in public, fair play  :thumbs:

What a clown, whos crying.
Just passionate about my country and the national team.
That was not a performance I could enjoy, re your original comment about the most enjoyable game you have seen England play for ages. Jolly good game what.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:06:08 »

i agree to an extent, but i would say that bench was seriously lacking quality...
he didn't really have many options and why not give bazza a run out considering how well he's done for villa so far.

barry was ace when he came on, no qualms with that one.
brown on at right back meaning micah moved in was strange...especially as he'll have seen brown before and he had taylor on the bench.
dyer is just shite

on the upside atleast we didn't bring on any strikers other than crouch when we were chasing the game

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:07:12 »

ol pander blues eyes goal was a bit of a schorcher. I can see Carson or James in goal against Estonia.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:07:55 »

That was a pathetic performance i thought.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: