Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: england jarmanee  (Read 8890 times)
Sussex

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:08:31 »

Quote from: "strooood"
judging by the lip and forehead, i recon hansen's been in a scrap. someone probably told him that john scales is better than him

According to the papers at the weekend, it was an unfortunate accident with a candle.

Rightio..
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:09:22 »

I have to say I'm going off footie, just a bit.  My mate went tonight and said that pre-match england fans were going to hold up cards with "danke" on them to show the gerries how grateful you were for them hosting the world cup.  

WTF is that all about?  They're meant to be your effin rivals.  Whatever next, next time Oxford come down to the CG shall we make sure we thank them for letting Beauchamp join West Ham so he could then join us?

Whatever happened to decent footballling rivalries?  The whole thing is getting way too family orientated.

And another thing the New Wembley is crap, it's about as intimadating as Adams Park, Wycombe (or whatever it's called nowadays).
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:09:58 »

Not enough fire power. We would have won that if Shearer was still playing

Alan Smith isnt good enough
Peter Crouch isnt good enough
Kieron Dyer isnt a striker
Michael Owen is unfit and pretty much past it.

We dont score enough goals, even with Jens Lemon trying to give us some.

Back in the day England used to have a mass amount of talent upfront - Shearer, Sheringham, Fowler, Wright & Cole etc all top scorers for their club all played week in and week out.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:10:26 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
I think England are terrible, bloody disgrace the overpaid wankers, wheres the fucking passion? - in their fucking wage packets.

get off the bandwagon mate you're boring.

Are you a German by any chance, how can it be entertaining to see Germany beat us at any game, especially football, its our bloody national game.

Anyone for a good game of footie, its the taking part that counts, does it fuck you tart.

Its all about winning, especially if its Englans v Germany - wanker.

hahahahaha i guess it takes a really strong man to cry in public, fair play  :thumbs:

What a clown, whos crying.
Just passionate about my country and the national team.
That was not a performance I could enjoy, re your original comment about the most enjoyable game you have seen England play for ages. Jolly good game what.

i dunno about you but how many times have you watched england and thought fuck me what a waste of time. i've followed england to their last 2 tournaments and more often than not it's boring as fuck and we lose.

tonight i thought we played well, players like lampard and wright phillips who have more often than not, looked shit for england, look exciting and actually make stuff happen, if it wasnt for robinson being an idiot we might not have conceded all night as we were completely on top at that point and germany weren't threatening in the slightest.

but its alright, i dont mind, get your nose back in your newspaper and come back when you've memorised it.

officially blacker than the night.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:12:02 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
judging by the lip and forehead, i recon hansen's been in a scrap. someone probably told him that john scales is better than him

According to the papers at the weekend, it was an unfortunate accident with a candle.

Rightio..

he admitted it was a candle accident on Motd on Sat night.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:12:24 »

I still have faith in owen. Hes was getting into positions today, just lack of match sharpness prevented him from taking them. But the open goal was abit crap!

As long as he doesn't get another major injury he'll be fine.

Things get better but they never get good
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:12:53 »

Quote from: "DV"
Not enough fire power. We would have won that if ****** was still playing

***** isnt good enough
****** isnt good enough
******** isnt a striker

We dont score enough goals,

Could be talking about town there DV.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:13:07 »

and that danke fur 2006 was a fucking disgrace but this is england we're talking about it's been a women and children fest for over 10 years now.

officially blacker than the night.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:16:42 »

And that is what is making it so boring.  From what I remember (the late) 1980's England weren't that good to watch, but least there was a decent atmosphere to accompany the match.  Nowadays the crowd hardly get into the game unless their team are flying.

I'm sure a load of fans go to matches just to wait until they can boo to their hearts content.
dell boy

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:19:11 »

I think if you read others comments Stroood you will find your opinion is in the minority.
Big man been to the last two tournaments, who are you trying to impress, is that meant to impress me, must I bow to your football knowledge of England football teams, I think not, get stuffed.
The game tonight had nothing to do with the performances of Lampard, Wright-Phillips or any other Chelsea player you want to mention, this was England v Germany, now that means something to me, dosen't that mean anything to you.
There is no such thing as a friendly against us, and thats why 6,000 German fans came tonight to follow their team, it's more than just a game of football when we play each other, that is the point I'm trying to get through your thick head.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:21:26 »

errrr dell, its not 1942 anymore. As far as im concerned  england-germany is no more of a derby than england-latvia. The germans ain't done nothing to us for a while now, don't see nothing to get too angry about tbh.

Things get better but they never get good
Sussex

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:22:19 »

Quote from: "Scot Munroe"
Quote from: "Sussex"

Rightio..

he admitted it was a candle accident on Motd on Sat night.

I think you missed my point Scot.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:22:54 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "DV"
Not enough fire power. We would have won that if ****** was still playing

***** isnt good enough
****** isnt good enough
******** isnt a striker

We dont score enough goals,

Could be talking about town there DV.

Different though....

McClaren has a massive choice of strikers, we dont....
dell boy

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:24:17 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
errrr dell, its not 1942 anymore. As far as im concerned  england-germany is no more of a derby than england-latvia. The germans ain't done nothing to us for a while now, don't see nothing to get too angry about tbh.

Try telling that to old twits of my age and the generation before us.
Enough said I think, could go on about this all night but as usual I would only bore everyone to death so time to sign off. :roll:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 21:24:57 »

Quote from: "janaage"
And that is what is making it so boring.  From what I remember (the late) 1980's England weren't that good to watch, but least there was a decent atmosphere to accompany the match.  Nowadays the crowd hardly get into the game unless their team are flying.

I'm sure a load of fans go to matches just to wait until they can boo to their hearts content.

because its full of corporate prawn sandwich munchers and premiership arm chair fans.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: