Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1st Test  (Read 13676 times)
lebowski

« Reply #45 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 17:16:05 »

we haven't taken 20 wickets in a test match since, what the 3rd test v pakistan last year?

maybe we should go in with 6 bowlers next time.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 17:19:55 »

thats silly Lebowski. i think Graham Onions or Stuart Broad should be given a go really. we should have Flintoff at 7 as well. keep the top 6 the same (except for Vaughan replacing Shah of course) and get rid of Plunkett. What is the point of him? i mean really what is the point?
lebowski

« Reply #47 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 17:26:48 »

at least we're not talking about the wicket-keeper for a change - thought prior did well.

what i dont like though is that michael vaughan will walk back into the team now, despite not having played test cricket for 18 months.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 17:31:57 »

no we need his influence back. if we are going to play him we need an extra batsman anyway coz he always does crap so Flintoff in for Plunkett i think. i am impressed with Prior. in many ways im wondering why he wasn't selected a couple of years back
lebowski

« Reply #49 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 17:35:46 »

vaughan has become self-obsessed, he was even talking about himself in the 3rd person the other day.

lebowski doesn't like that.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 17:38:55 »

Bring in Stuart Broad. The boy has telent and will be a class act in years to come.
lebowski

« Reply #51 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 17:44:21 »

definitely got talent but he's also got a knackered knee, isn't even playing county cricket at present.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #52 on: Monday, May 21, 2007, 20:00:24 »

Broad will be fit for either the 3rd or 4th test.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 07:32:23 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
vaughan has become self-obsessed, he was even talking about himself in the 3rd person the other day.

lebowski doesn't like that.

Soapy Tit Wank
The papers were making a big deal of it, they were trying to guess exactly why he was doing it,one journo thought it was a sign he's cracking up under the pressure,poor Virgil  Sad  He'll be in the team,Shah didn't do anything,so to me its fair enough.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
fatbury

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 10:23:01 »

I think its the status quo for England - Vaughan back in for Shah - Hoggard will be replaced by Anderson if he isnt fit  - be very suprised if Freddie is fit to bowl

I expect this team

Strauss Cook Vaughan Pietersen Collingwood Bell Prior Plunkett Harmison Panesar Anderson (unless Hoggy is fit)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: