Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luton reaction  (Read 4021 times)
DMR

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 11:29:28 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
KING OUT.

If we'd actually made a gamble at 2-1 down we may have had a chance, but to stick to 4-5-1 was pathetic.  The pathetic get nothing in this division, the brave get a shot at glory.  We need someone who will manipulate this superb squad into a match-winning team.  Last week we had the quality, this week we had the performance, next week we might get the result if someone man-marks Ugarte out of the game, but I doubt that stupid cunt in charge has even heard of him.

I mean bloody hell, we had such a great team today, and a match-changing bench, yet we hardly touched Beresford.  Pathetic, considering the chance we had today.  All things considered (pathetic cup runs, limp-wristed LDV exit, crap league position) King should be out at the end of the sreason bar an amazing run which sees us grab sixth.  We have the squad, but not the management.

For Dave M Russell (i.e.:  I know fuck all) to drop Evans is an absolute farce.  Yeah he's made a couple of mistakes, but the lad is a quality 'keeper.  Jumping on his back will do no one any good, and besides, we were never gonna make it 2-1 with one striker on the pitch.

Your football brain is worse than mine  Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 12:47:26 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Quote from: "Walrus"
KING OUT.

If we'd actually made a gamble at 2-1 down we may have had a chance, but to stick to 4-5-1 was pathetic.  The pathetic get nothing in this division, the brave get a shot at glory.  We need someone who will manipulate this superb squad into a match-winning team.  Last week we had the quality, this week we had the performance, next week we might get the result if someone man-marks Ugarte out of the game, but I doubt that stupid cunt in charge has even heard of him.

I mean bloody hell, we had such a great team today, and a match-changing bench, yet we hardly touched Beresford.  Pathetic, considering the chance we had today.  All things considered (pathetic cup runs, limp-wristed LDV exit, crap league position) King should be out at the end of the sreason bar an amazing run which sees us grab sixth.  We have the squad, but not the management.

For Dave M Russell (i.e.:  I know fuck all) to drop Evans is an absolute farce.  Yeah he's made a couple of mistakes, but the lad is a quality 'keeper.  Jumping on his back will do no one any good, and besides, we were never gonna make it 2-1 with one striker on the pitch.

Your football brain is worse than mine  Cheesy
You could see ow frustrated Evans was by his reaction to the goal, and at the final whistle. Oh, and we weren't playing 4-5-fucking-1! Proctor and Parkin were both up front, and Igoe occasionally joined them, especially at 2-1 down!

If anything it was a 4-4-2 which turned into a 4-3-1-2
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 14:41:29 »

Reeves - definitely a 4-5-1 Proctor was hugging the touchline.  If Proctor wasn't on the right, who was, as Igoe was very central?  Yes I agree that men got forward, as they have to in any 4-5-1, but we've seen before that Igoe is not much of a goal threat from open play, and Proctor out wide isn't going to get too many sights at goal - his goal of course coming from a corner.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 17:47:37 »

yeh i fought he was hugging the touchline too much. but surely had to be 442....

Igoe seemed to be partnering parkin more than proctor
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:41:31 »

I came away from yesterday's game feeling angry, because Luton were fucking shit, their ground was shit and their fans were shit.  They didn't deserve to win and they don't deserve to be top of the league with fans like that.  At one point I thought that the home fans at the other end were painted on, they didn't move!!

Our team played well, we did not disgrace ourselves and our fans did us proud.  We should not be on here arguing with each other we need to really get behind the team.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:42:48 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
I came away from yesterday's game feeling angry, because Luton were fucking shit, their ground was shit and their fans were shit.  They didn't deserve to win and they don't deserve to be top of the league with fans like that.  At one point I thought that the home fans at the other end were painted on, they didn't move!!

Our team played well, we did not disgrace ourselves and our fans did us proud.  We should not be on here arguing with each other we need to really get behind the team.

Cheesy Im going to post that on a luton site.

/
W56196272
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:57:40 »

go for it, I think I got friendly with the people on the luton forums last season after one of mickey's forum invasions, they were just as boring back then.  If our team were top of the league and we went 1 up we would be going mental, the fans would be singing, they didn't even sing til about 10 minutes after the 2nd went in!!  tossers.  they should go for a  course on how to support their team.  I think I should go and take a prozac now Sad
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 19:30:06 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
go for it, I think I got friendly with the people on the luton forums last season after one of mickey's forum invasions, they were just as boring back then.  If our team were top of the league and we went 1 up we would be going mental, the fans would be singing, they didn't even sing til about 10 minutes after the 2nd went in!!  tossers.  they should go for a  course on how to support their team.  I think I should go and take a prozac now Sad

i think a paper bag is supposed to stop you hyper-ventilating  Soapy Tit Wank
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 14, 2005, 16:19:59 »

You go for it Yeovil. Nobody will respond because they don't speak English anyway!

I have to agree though. Shit place, shit ground, shit fans, shit performance (from them) and a shit mascot that looked convincingly like Pinochio!  :twisted:

We were the better fans, as shown by the fact we were saying stand up if you've got shit fans whilst 3-1 down. WE HAVE SENSES OF HUMOUR!
Well, except the twat that had a go at Howard at half time and told Parkin where to get off after about 65 minutes! CUNT!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2005, 20:24:01 »

I thought we were good against Luton, very unlucky and as someone said if maybe we had made a bit more of a gamble at 2-1 who knows....but we didnt have another striker

Roberts is clearly unfit and on the tubby side
Fallon is at Yeovil
Slabber is back to working in McDonalds

Saturday also made me realise how much we've missed Stef, thought he ran the whole game against Luton. Best player on the pitch by a mile, from both teams. Class act
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2005, 20:28:15 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Saturday also made me realise how much we've missed Stef, thought he ran the whole game against Luton. Best player on the pitch by a mile, from both teams. Class act

agreed, top notch performance

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: