Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luton reaction  (Read 4020 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 18:32:12 »

shit ground shit fans..

We deserved a draw, i'm to tired and hungover to write a long description.

Pen was a home team decision. Evans has had a shocker with the 3rd, could blame it on an akward landing.

Luton didn't really impress me to be honest.

We took a good following to, shame we didn't have the whole stand. 1 burger bar for 800 away fans and the other side of the stand there were 30 people with one to themselves.

:evil:

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Sussex

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 20:55:32 »

Agreed.

We played well and had a lot of the possession. Luton didn't look anything special and at 2-1 down we looked like we could have got an equaliser... until Rhys' howler.

Good vocal support from Town fans, Luton's was a joke.

The ref was absolutely fucking dire.

Good to see Roberts get a run out. Should be ready for a start in the City game that he's not allowed to play in  :roll:

Stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down...

My ageing knees just can't cope with all that malarkey.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 23:32:38 »

That's 3 dodgy pens Looton have been given in the last 4 games against them, in the other game they weren't given probably the most clear one when S O"H, handled the ball from a cross and should have seen red.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 23:54:53 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
That's 3 dodgy pens Looton have been given in the last 4 games against them, in the other game they weren't given probably the most clear one when S O"H, handled the ball from a cross and should have seen red.

i was investigating this and luton have had 5 pens in the last 6 home games.....the manchester united of league 1?

heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Barry Potter

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 23:56:14 »

What a difference a year makes. Crying
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:27:44 »

KING OUT.

If we'd actually made a gamble at 2-1 down we may have had a chance, but to stick to 4-5-1 was pathetic.  The pathetic get nothing in this division, the brave get a shot at glory.  We need someone who will manipulate this superb squad into a match-winning team.  Last week we had the quality, this week we had the performance, next week we might get the result if someone man-marks Ugarte out of the game, but I doubt that stupid cunt in charge has even heard of him.

I mean bloody hell, we had such a great team today, and a match-changing bench, yet we hardly touched Beresford.  Pathetic, considering the chance we had today.  All things considered (pathetic cup runs, limp-wristed LDV exit, crap league position) King should be out at the end of the sreason bar an amazing run which sees us grab sixth.  We have the squad, but not the management.

For Dave M Russell (i.e.:  I know fuck all) to drop Evans is an absolute farce.  Yeah he's made a couple of mistakes, but the lad is a quality 'keeper.  Jumping on his back will do no one any good, and besides, we were never gonna make it 2-1 with one striker on the pitch.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:34:32 »

Walrus,  out!

You talk shit but I cant be arsed to argue.

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:36:22 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Walrus,  out!

A lame, limp-wristed response.  If you are too fucking lazy to give a response, don't denounce anyone's opinion.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:37:05 »

your gay!

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:37:30 »

your gay!

Shit I must have been wrong, I take back all I said  :roll:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:37:36 »

you smell!

/
W56196272
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:39:21 »

Walrus,  out!

nuff said  Cool

heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 00:40:44 »

C'mon give me an honest reply with at least something to agree/disagree with.  I'm sick of the pathetic performances, excuses, league positions we churn out.  Today for the first time in a while we gave a performance, but a time when only a perfect scenario would see us victorious.  Why can we not motivate such a performance at home to Colchester, Bournemouth, or away at lowly pathetic Southend United?  Were the minds on Parkin's birthday?  I doubt it!  It just needs someone to fucking motivate them and get them playing like they can.

There is only one Brian Howard - get him on the left wing, he'll make things happen, believe me.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 09:45:30 »

we deserved all three points. had way more chances, played better football, but our defence just wasn't good enough and gave them the victory

and yes... luton have shit fans!

i think we can still do it.
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 10:20:11 »

We didnt get the right side because we didnt sell enough tickets. Simple as that.

Decent support though.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: