Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 312   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gigs  (Read 1073387 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #1005 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:24:23 »

But they have seating surrounded by terracing!And they are sponsored by a sweet company and sell kilts in the club shop!! Its going to be blinding  Grin  I've even sunk to watching the virtual reality ground tour on their web-site  Embarrassed

ACE!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #1006 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:37:03 »

Our website could do with a VR tour.Its such fun!

Obviously you can tell the hours just fly by in Bassett  Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1007 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 21:55:38 »

Glasgow City centre is actually really nice.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1008 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 22:46:20 »

For scotland.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #1009 on: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 20:25:26 »

Moz was brilliant,as usual Smiley Barrowlands is a great venue.Found Glasgow a really nice place,will go again without a doubt.

The Greenock Morton game was a bit pants, the ground was interesting.Just a shame about the rain hammering away throughout the day.There were still people on the open terrace though,including one bloke without any hat on and several small kids.Hardcore!
Also they made the cheerleaders 'cheer' in front of both sides of the ground,it was absolutely pissing down,extreme cheerleading without a doubt.JFW would have been so proud to see it  Wink

Mex,when did you go to Greenock?Did you go to the Norse bar before the game?
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 20:27:57 by larwood » Logged

And fate has just
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1010 on: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 20:33:48 »

I'm beginning to get some more gigs lined up after a quiet spell for me (still sulking for missing The Specials)

Along with Spinal Tap and Blur, I'm going to see Spinnerette at the Academy 2 in Newcastle. Spinnerette is Brody Dalle's new band. Josh Homme's influence is significant, but that ain't no bad thang.

[url width=299 height=426]http://www.altpress.com/images/features/features_BRODY.jpg[/url]
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1011 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 05:38:50 »

I went to Greenock in 1991, fuck knows if i went to a bar called norse. Brighton now goes officially mental for the next few days, The Great Escape festival kicks off weds night until sunday morning.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #1012 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 08:09:05 »

Moz was brilliant,as usual Smiley Barrowlands is a great venue.Found Glasgow a really nice place,will go again without a doubt.

The Greenock Morton game was a bit pants, the ground was interesting.Just a shame about the rain hammering away throughout the day.There were still people on the open terrace though,including one bloke without any hat on and several small kids.Hardcore!
Also they made the cheerleaders 'cheer' in front of both sides of the ground,it was absolutely pissing down,extreme cheerleading without a doubt.JFW would have been so proud to see it  Wink

Mex,when did you go to Greenock?Did you go to the Norse bar before the game?

I was born in Greenock, so you visited Cappielow? shame it was not a week or 2 earlier as they have been in great form and playing well.  Think the weekend game was due to winding down at the end of the season with nothing to play for.  It never stops raining up there, pretty depressing a lot of the time.  Barrowlands is an awesome venue as well one of the best up that way. 
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1013 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 08:13:46 »

I drive past Cappielow on the way to the in laws several times a year.  I've been meaning to drop in for a game for about 5 years now but have yet to manage it.  You have put me to shame.

Definitely...the Merchant City in particular.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #1014 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 09:24:44 »

Extreme cheerleading is the way forward!!!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #1015 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 09:27:40 »

Extreme cheerleading is the way forward!!!

I think i've seen that on Redtube.com...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #1016 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 17:02:41 »

Yep,went to Cappielow.Was ace,just a shame about the weather.Morton had nothing to play for but it would have been nice to see a bit of a decent game.Expensive to get in as well really,£16 in the main stand.

Just can't get over what a good weekend it was,have to admit i wasn't expecting much from Glasgow.Would recommend it for sure.There is an amazing resturant called Arta,that is done up like a Baroque fantasy,i've never seen so many candles in my life.Although we didn't eat there as the chief outside having a fag told us the food was crap! My other half fell in love with a bar/resturant/brewery called West Brewery where they brew the beer to German purity laws,think for that place alone we're be making a return trip!

And fate has just
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1017 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 17:22:35 »

Blur tickets arrived, and very pretty they are too.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #1018 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 05:58:43 »

I'm beginning to get some more gigs lined up after a quiet spell for me (still sulking for missing The Specials)

Along with Spinal Tap and Blur, I'm going to see Spinnerette at the Academy 2 in Newcastle. Spinnerette is Brody Dalle's new band. Josh Homme's influence is significant, but that ain't no bad thang.

[url width=299 height=426]http://www.altpress.com/images/features/features_BRODY.jpg[/url]

yummy, brody dalle...

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #1019 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 19:42:25 »

Blur tickets arrived, and very pretty they are too.

Can we see a picture of them?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 312   Go Up
Print
Jump to: