Pages: 1 ... 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 ... 320   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gigs  (Read 1160426 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4695 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2024, 13:44:03 »

Green Day at Wembley on Saturday night. Might miss the England game if they fall short tonight.

Check out their set at the Isle of Wight festival, currently available on Sky - V Good, watched it last night..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #4696 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2024, 14:06:45 »

Check out their set at the Isle of Wight festival, currently available on Sky - V Good, watched it last night..

Thanks Berni, will try and give it a whizz this week to get into the mood. Not been to a gig, let alone a stadium one, for ages!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #4697 on: Tuesday, June 25, 2024, 16:26:52 »

Off to see Ed Tudor-Pole in his one man show with a Q & A session afterwards in Bristol next Saturday evening. He is a lovely (if a little mental) bloke.

Any good?

Take your chips and fuck off home.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #4698 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 10:05:19 »

Despite the cost of drinking crisis it's Nottingham today ahead of a rare opportunity to catch The Breeders live.
Splendid.

My mind it ain't so open
That anything could crawl right in
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #4699 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 15:50:15 »

Bit of a trek but doing Manics and Suede in Llangollen this evening. Glastonbury being recorded this year (well Idles and Fontaines DC tonight 🤔)
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #4700 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 15:52:14 »

Finally going to see my musical hero, Buckethead, in New York in August. I'll probably faint.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #4701 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 15:54:55 »

Bit of a trek but doing Manics and Suede in Llangollen this evening. Glastonbury being recorded this year (well Idles and Fontaines DC tonight 🤔)

Im working a couple of shows on that tour in London Alexandra Palace and Margate dreamland.  Hope you have a great show.  They are both really good acts. 

Never knowingly overstated.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #4702 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 15:57:08 »

We’re going to see AC/DC at Wembley next week, probably the last time we will get to see them, although to be fair I thought that last time Smiley
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #4703 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 16:05:05 »

Contrived a work meeting in Shropshire to see Gang of Four in Llangollen once. Possibly one of the most out of the way gigs I've ever been to.

Back on theme, booked to see Manics & Suede at Edinburgh Castle. Very much looking forward to it & an opportunity for a nice break as well.

My mind it ain't so open
That anything could crawl right in
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #4704 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 16:11:41 »

Going to see Ivo in Peterborough tomorrow night

He's always up for a brief Town related chat.  Very funny, and very nice.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #4705 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 16:27:02 »

Im working a couple of shows on that tour in London Alexandra Palace and Margate dreamland.  Hope you have a great show.  They are both really good acts. 

Going to see Idles at Dreamland  next month 👍 Never seen Suede (Manics lots) looking forward to seeing them.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #4706 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 16:31:23 »

Contrived a work meeting in Shropshire to see Gang of Four in Llangollen once. Possibly one of the most out of the way gigs I've ever been to.

Back on theme, booked to see Manics & Suede at Edinburgh Castle. Very much looking forward to it & an opportunity for a nice break as well.

Definitely a bit out of the way but didn’t realise this is the Eisteddfod capital !
Never stayed in Edinburgh, everyone I know who has had the pleasure love it. Have a great time 👍
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #4707 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 22:10:54 »

Never seen Suede (Manics lots) looking forward to seeing them.

I was the same until the Isle of Wight last weekend. Never realised how intense Brett Anderson is!
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #4708 on: Friday, June 28, 2024, 22:17:14 »

I saw Green Day last Friday in Manchester - Unbelievable set! I caught their set at IOW too, which was equally as good, so yes, highly recommend!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #4709 on: Saturday, June 29, 2024, 08:07:13 »

Idles in Cardiff next up for me.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 ... 320   Go Up
Print
Jump to: