Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WWE - New Year's Revolution  (Read 5023 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 18:49:58 »

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/Sharpy1981/JANUARYpostercopy.jpg

Expecting a record turn-out of about 200  :shock:
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, January 11, 2007, 20:11:27 »

Hans, they don't always blade, HBK had fake blood the other night, Orton's was real (you could see it dripping from his head). Head wounds don't just seal up in 10 mins. I don't actually think he blades any more due to being a BAC.

Quote from: "arriba"
ok, so if it is real blood(still not 100% convinced in all cases) and they cut themselves.why not let the chairs cut them instead of putting their hands up and blatantly stopping the blows that the commentators say cause the injurys?
wrestlers causing their own injurys is ridiculous imo.what a pathetic form of entertainment.so called matches that are fixed,injurys inflicted deliberatly on themselves,and diobolical acting.

In most cases, a shot to the head would just cause contusion and not a cut, unless the chair was swung and hit the skin downwards. Most chair shots are straight on.

Sadly the WWE have turned wrestling into a farce. But there are still federations out there that want to promote the 3 good sides of wrestling:
1 - The art of wrestling - ROH, ECW before it folded.
2 - The escape from the troubles of the world (aka being a kid again) - EWW, most local British Feds
3 - Genuine hardcore wrestling with glass and bombs etc - FMW before it folded, CZW

the frst injury he was for around 13 months i remember. More time spent with his wife stephanie mcmahon and his son.

HHH was only out for about 8 months - he was at Backlash, his last show before the injury was Insurrection in April/May in the UK (my only WWF show) and returned at the Rumble in Jan.
Plus it's a daughter they had  Wink

What did actually happen to Stone Cold?

he walked out because he was told to lose to the coach. He is now an actor.

He's been in and out for years with these similar problems. His last match as a regular performer was at WM19 against the R0ck, but this wasn't announced. Since this he has been a non entity sadly.

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: