Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County......a big game.  (Read 8586 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 14:39:31 »

everybody's doing the len ganley stance

I prefer the Michaela Tabb stance....wouldn't mind a session on the green baize with her providing the discipline. Tongue

Now I try to pick my life up
  Now I go and pick my wife up
  She works at Marks and Spencers La la la Lech Walesa's.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 14:50:45 »

Just hope someone takes the corners away from Sammy Igoe, he couldn't clear Arnold

When I first read this I thought you meant Arnold the place on the NE of Nottingham, I had visions of the ball ballooning away down to Sherwood Forest.

Jon Stevenson plays for Cambridge City now.
STFCDude

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 14:51:12 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I suspect King will go with the side that finished the game on Saturday.

This will of course be suicide, as you can't get away with Igoe and Howard together in a three, Turbo should come in for Howard.

I'd love it if Kingy dropped Howard.  Young Brian would be devastated, bet he's got his mum to put the video on and everything.  He'll be wrestling Roberts for the free kicks.  

Just hope someone takes the corners away from Sammy Igoe, he couldn't clear Arnold from different strokes if he was on the front post.  Dreadful corners!!

That has to be the funniest line I have heard for a long time!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 14:56:39 »

Going off on a bit of a tangent, but has there ever been "midget or dwarf football" on tv? It'd be excellent.  22 dwarfs playing footie on a full size pitch.  Imagine the goalkeepers!!

I am not a midget by the way (for those that remember the "how tall are you" post on the thisis forum).  I'm 5' 11" really.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 15:02:27 »

If there was Alan Young would be a star.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 15:07:57 »

Reg, and everyone else that may know.

Different subject but what the hell.

If a referee gives team A a free kick, then a player on Team A kicks an opponent, off the ball, can the referee reverse his decision and give Team B the free kick (as in rugby).

I say yes, my mate says no.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 15:24:00 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Reg, and everyone else that may know.

Different subject but what the hell.

If a referee gives team A a free kick, then a player on Team A kicks an opponent, off the ball, can the referee reverse his decision and give Team B the free kick (as in rugby).

I say yes, my mate says no.

Yeah but the ball isn't in play, so I reckon that the ref can punish the player but can't award free kick? This is also the same as if a player goes for 'afters' having already won a free kick. They get carded (or sent off) but the free kick is still in his teams favour
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 17:46:43 »

As interesting as this discussion is, its probably incredibly "politically incorrect", like saying actress instead of lady actor (its true, actress is now officially a derogatory word! :roll: )
Surely Igoe and Young would be greatr in the team though!

I think that King should go back to the "Roberts and Parkin then if losing bring on Fallon with 20minutes left" tactic. So long as there are 20minutes left! Soapy Tit Wank

i also think that my mate's mate's sister's best mate's cousin's mate's girlfriend's sister is fit but that's another story!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 18:14:07 »

Yes but everything has to be too PC it pisses me off! Soon you will have to change your name to Reeves4Britain as this is more PC
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 23:22:23 »

Don't think Fallon will be picked for Wednesday, as he was in the team v Supermarine, Migs played about 75 mins.

We lost 0-1, but went through on pens.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 23:24:51 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Yes but everything has to be too PC it pisses me off! Soon you will have to change your name to Reeves4Britain as this is more PC

you can't get a black or a white coffee/tea in government buildings i believe (or so it was reported last year)

what a load of bollocks, who does that offend?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 00:45:54 »

Quote from: "Whits"
Quote from: "simon pieman"

you can't get a black or a white coffee/tea in government buildings i believe (or so it was reported last year)

what a load of bollocks, who does that offend?

(Not that I'm complaining) but I find it quite ironic that we weren't allowed to call black people black a while ago but now we have to  :?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 09:41:01 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Don't think Fallon will be picked for Wednesday, as he was in the team v Supermarine, Migs played about 75 mins.

We lost 0-1, but went through on pens.

Did you go then Reggie??  Migs play ok?  Didn't pick up any injuries did he?  Who else was in the team?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: