Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Wilks statement of clarification taken from MOS.  (Read 5134 times)
louavo

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:04:55 »

I didnt know that and was not in any way looking to target an individual.
TalkTalk

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:05:51 »

Quote from: "louavo"
this isnt about you fred, personally, but the latest info was not readily available to all was it?

Oh come on Martin.

Beeb Swindon did the Diamandis story today. It was an exclusive. The Adver didn't have it.

You can't go slagging off the Adver because of that.

What I suggest is that the Trust continues to give regular updates and bulletins via email (like they do already) to paid up members.

If stuff appears on forums then fine. Everybody reposts and cross posts naturally anyway.
louavo

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:06:28 »

will you not concede the point, do we need to look at posting times etc to clarify. Like I said, nothing personal. Just a need to be spot on, all the way.  Cool
glos_robin

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:07:08 »

Anyway I can't believe this thread has dragged on for 3 pages long, it must be late and people are tired so I'm out of here.

Fred will continue to spread the gospel I'm sure
louavo

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:08:07 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
this isnt about you fred, personally, but the latest info was not readily available to all was it?

Oh come on Martin.

Beeb Swindon did the Diamandis story today. It was an exclusive. The Adver didn't have it.

You can't go slagging off the Adver because of that.

What I suggest is that the Trust continues to give regular updates and bulletins via email (like they do already) to paid up members.

If stuff appears on forums then fine. Everybody reposts and cross posts naturally anyway.

Sorry Alan but I thought we were covering the M Wilkes statement.
arthurhorsfield

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:08:46 »

Each and every time I have made any statements (including tonights clarification ) they have first been posted on the Official Trust Website, with the exception of the first open letter I posted to Bill Power in September.  I posted that on MOS because that was the only forum I was a member of.  In an effort to ensure a balanced debate (so that fans can make up their own minds) I try not to post for the sake of it but confine myself to relevant and factual information.

It is my fervent wish that all strands of opinion are reflected in an open and constructive manner and wherever possible we should remember that we are all fans of the same club.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Mike
TalkTalk

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:09:10 »

Sorry Alan but I thought we were covering the M Wilkes statement.

Yes you are.

It's an analogy about media (and information) streams.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:09:10 »

I will................but got some hefty reading on Football League Regulations to do first
TalkTalk

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:10:17 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I will................but got some hefty reading on Football League Regulations to do first

Good man. And good luck mate.  :thumbs:
louavo

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:10:20 »

See, you're all starting to take things personally, at least thats how I feel anyway.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I want the best for STFC, I was just annoyed at the fact that info was only published on one outlet for stfc fans by a body that wants to take control of the club. Is that the way to be conducting your business Mr Wilkes?

No.
louavo

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:12:25 »

Quote from: "arthurhorsfield"
Each and every time I have made any statements (including tonights clarification ) they have first been posted on the Official Trust Website, with the exception of the first open letter I posted to Bill Power in September.  I posted that on MOS because that was the only forum I was a member of.  In an effort to ensure a balanced debate (so that fans can make up their own minds) I try not to post for the sake of it but confine myself to relevant and factual information.

It is my fervent wish that all strands of opinion are reflected in an open and constructive manner and wherever possible we should remember that we are all fans of the same club.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Mike

not really Mike, sorry.

It reads

I am a fan of the consortium and STFC but only register with one forum in the hope that my disciples or any other latch ons will spread my word or me.
louavo

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:14:19 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

I bow to your good work Fred. I hope you can see my concern in a non personal way.

I will probably share a beer with you at the next away day, you know that.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:14:59 »

I really cant see what the problem is Louavo,I really cant .I mean seriously deep down does it really make a single jot of difference? I think you're wine addled

/
W56196272
arthurhorsfield

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:15:13 »

You are obviously upset by the fact that I dont have access to every avenue of media coverage, sadly althought it doesnt feel like it lately I do have a day job and a family.  If I can I promise I will make every effort to post on every forum, if I fail please dont think it is a lack of effort and dont take it personally.  Mike
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:16:00 »

Thats cool louavo

Points need to be raised if people are not happy and we will try and improve on them

I respect that and that is what its all about surely ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: