Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Wilks statement of clarification taken from MOS.  (Read 5132 times)
louavo

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:50:26 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
The official site apart from Sturrocks updates is a waste of time.

Maybe a distribution network needs to be in place to ensure everyone gets any info and statements, Fred/Mike could be an idea to stop any confusion?

As long as I get to see it then I'm happy really.

I've trawled through so much shit that I wouldn't want to miss anything vital but I think in all honesty my loyalties lie firmly with the consortium, the club frankly have the PR and customer service skills of a school kid on an ASBO

not disagreeing with that assumption at all.  Cool
glos_robin

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:51:14 »

Yeah that's fine with me, just maybe a way to eliminate a few more negative posts as on thisisstfc I think a few posters are scraping around to be critical of anything
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:53:09 »

When the previous information was released onto thisis, all I got was a slating.

However that by no way means that it should not have been posted and it will continue to be posted.
louavo

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:56:32 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
When the previous information was released onto thisis, all I got was a slating.

However that by no way means that it should not have been posted and it will continue to be posted.

good good good, come on fred, you're a smart bloke, we all realise what is going to happen when this gets posted cross forums, especially thisis.....

but if you want transparency.......and trust........

you gotta be prepared to do the dirty work too....... Wink

no-one could ever accuse the consortium of being a closed book then could they?
glos_robin

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:56:37 »

I think thisis has a small population of mindless morons on it whose only goal in life is to be obstructive and belittle anyone that takes and active role to encourage change.

There's some good posters on there don't get me wrong, but also some I would love to whack round the head with my keyboard
louavo

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:58:10 »

Yeah that's fine with me, just maybe a way to eliminate a few more negative posts as on thisisstfc I think a few posters are scraping around to be critical of anything

gotta be prepared for it....

eventually, as they say, the truth will come out and people will realise, just dont give any fucker the chance to point a finger.
TalkTalk

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:58:23 »

I think thisis has a small population of mindless morons on it whose only goal in life is to be obstructive and belittle anyone that takes and active role to encourage change.

Don't read it, don't like it, don't visit.

IT IS SHITE.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 23:59:12 »

thisis is total crap. i never go on it!
glos_robin

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:00:01 »

I try to but it's like the forbidden fruit, i always get lured into reading it..........doesn't help that this site and others get firewalled at work whereas thisis makes it through so when bored at work I find myself having a look at it
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:00:05 »

Quote from: "louavo"

good good good, come on fred, you're a smart bloke, we all realise what is going to happen when this gets posted cross forums, especially thisis.....

But that's what I am saying

I have done and will continue to do
louavo

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:00:25 »

There's some good posters on there don't get me wrong, but also some I would love to whack round the head with my keyboard

of course, but what do you suggest, dilute public info, so that only 'tolerant' forums get the info?

everybody that cares, one way or the other, about STFC, must, at all times, be included.

When the info becomes second hand, through an individual posters good will, immediately, you have alienated further, the already suspicious.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:01:13 »

Quote from: "Rich"
thisis is total crap. i never go on it!

I agree but a handful of negative posters should not preclude information being posted to the many who aren't Rich
louavo

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:02:21 »

But that's what I am saying

I have done and will continue to do

this isnt about you fred, personally, but the latest info was not readily available to all was it?
glos_robin

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:02:36 »

In all fairness Fred is linked with the consortium so perhaps give him some title like bowdens got at the club..........Tusts PR Forum Delegate or something like that, then it's official  Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 00:03:16 »

of course, but what do you suggest, dilute public info, so that only 'tolerant' forums get the info?

everybody that cares, one way or the other, about STFC, must, at all times, be included.

When the info becomes second hand, through an individual posters good will, immediately, you have alienated further, the already suspicious.

In the climate at the moment as soon as a statement is issued onto one forum then it is immediately second hand.

Like I said we will never please everyone louavo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: