Poll
Question: Who should we appoint manager  (Voting closed: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 12:28:03)
Lou Macari - 5 (20%)
Iffy - 0 (0%)
Ady Williams - 2 (8%)
Andy King - 4 (16%)
Paul Sturrock - 14 (56%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iffy & Macari together POLL!  (Read 958 times)
Red Chris

« on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 12:28:03 »

I have a place in my heart for Iffy and feel he needs a shot (Assistant) and to be honest it would be a hard done thing to fuck up the job, he was a loyal servant to us and appallingly dealt with, he strikes me as very effin loyal! Also he knows the club up and down, Macari would be my choice of first team manager, he would be honest and keep the players fit and order discipline which i think is crucial to us pledging a stake at automatic promotion! We need to sort out the managers post asap for the sake of the team, I personally believe its too much for Ady Williams to handle. Discuss
land_of_bo

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 12:29:43 »

What was Macari's part in our 5-0 hammering at Newcastle that led to the whole demotion thing? I can't remember is he was involved in the betting thing with Hillier?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 16:28:12 »

For fucks sake, I wondered why I give up with many town fans but this explains why.  FFS Macari has been out of the game way too long! Iffy was a nice bloke but feel hes better as a coach than management.  Give ady a chance as thats what he is entitled to.

Lets all get over macari

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: