Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is there a secret death camp lying beneath the Arkels stand?  (Read 2695 times)
Anonymous

« on: Saturday, February 5, 2005, 18:36:57 »

Today is a very grim day for STFC Sad  Whilst attending the reserve game the other week I made a very grim and serious discovery. Whilst looking for the toilets I accidently went through the wrong door which took me down a long winding staircase. I could not believe my eyes at what I saw. All these years I had believed that attendances had been falling because we are crap and people find us boring and expensive to watch. Little did I know. I saw with my own eyes the bodys stacked one upon another for as far as the eye could see.  Red shirts disgarded and  scarfs adorning the skeletons of  once proud Swindon fans.

Suddenly in a flash it all became clear to me everything was falling into place. Right back to the days of Hillier and Macari it seems that fans have been dissapearing without a trace. Were attendances really being underestimated to avoid paying tax or has something more sinister been at work.

Why do the pies and burgers taste so funny? and is that really Chris Kamara that appears on Sky Sports. No i do not think so. Where have all our good players and die hard supporters really gone? Was Mike Walsh really shown the door and no replacement brought in. Do me a favour. And why do we no longer have a reserve side. Yes it is all becoming very very clear indead. Sad
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 5, 2005, 18:46:25 »

:shock: A grim day indeed but who is behind this? Ron Atkinson has to be a suspect, he used to play for oxford and wasn't he at the club recently, I believe he was sacked from ITV after a similar incident. I never trusted Beachamp either.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 6, 2005, 16:01:45 »

Wish I knew what you were going on about.

Maybe if Steve McMahon was Satan it was him?!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 7, 2005, 10:23:16 »

I have heard there are plans for a new sign to be erected outside the ground

"Football will set you free"

Grim comparisons will be made I'm sure.
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 7, 2005, 10:32:21 »

I'm in full support of the clubs death camp policy.

KILL THEM

KILL THEM ALL
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 7, 2005, 11:04:38 »

Fußball macht frei?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 7, 2005, 11:10:52 »

That's it, don't think it'll go down to well if we ever play Spurs again at the CG though.  J1mmy'll love it though, the nazi bastard.
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 7, 2005, 11:15:11 »

He'd be knocking one out reading this thread. It would be like all his dreams coming ture at once
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 20:13:53 »

Mickey seems to have gone. Sad
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 27, 2005, 04:39:11 »

Are you saying that the County Ground is really a Wraith hive ship ?

NMH (You do get Stargate Atlantis in the UK don't you ?)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: