BNP
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 21:39:55 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
You missed out number four Reg - the BNP response:

4) Actively go out of your way to make life even more miserable for everyone by scapegoating those at the bottom of the pile and encouraging hatred and division in society

Think 1 covers 4.

Nah, 1's more the Tories position

I can see my three pointed summary of the human condition is going to need a bit more work. :scribe:

It's a good start tho - one day we could be talking about Marx, Engels and Smeeton as chroniclers of the human condition.

oxford_fan

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #151 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 21:41:39 »

I'm a mix of all three.

What exactly is the "situation" you talk of though? we seem to have moved onto globalisation?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 22:00:25 »

I'm hereby starting the International Peoples Smeetonist Party - Forward with the world!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #153 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 22:01:39 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
I'm a mix of all three.

What exactly is the "situation" though?

Fair enough...

The situation isn't a Glen Hoddle situation more the global exploitation situation.

Take for example the gathering of a resource like coltan, needed in mobile phone technology.

A classic of how global capitalism exploits workers,  and environmental degradation follows on.....Marx and Engels would have recognised this.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 22:03:44 »

I'm hereby starting the International Peoples Smeetonist Party - Forward with the world!

I'd like to propose that henceforth it be known as the Smeetonist International Party of the People.

Point of order......Partie Internationale du Peuple de Smeetonisme has a more authoritarian ring.
Dazzza

BNP
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 22:07:30 »

Much prefer the work of Howard Marks myself.

Must admit the BNP do make me chuckle.  Take away the media hype and they are the equivalent ideals of a minibus full of Morris Dancers on a day-trip to Blackpool.

Their manifestos are pretty inoffensive .  Most people would be hard pushed reading through it to find anything in principal that they disagree with.  Alright the solutions raise a smirk with the simplicity and their ‘I’m not racist but I’m alright Jack *wink*’ approach but in an ironic twist of fate what was once the most extreme political party has become so middle of the road it makes New Labour’s Mondeo Man look like a naked Dutch lesbian sucking a cat off on her trike.

The BNP been around for years in one guise or another and will continue to do so many more.  They’re nowhere near as extreme or as offensive as they once were, take away the hoo-haa and they’re the equivalent to earth in the Hitchhikers.  If you wanted the non-offensive British equivalent to your racier European models the BNP are the Austin Maestro of political parties.

Yes they attract an ‘element’ but as my old Nan used to say ‘at least it keeps the kids off the streets’.   I’d rather read/listen/watch some monkey in a suit try and play at politics than have him on the Streets taking things into his own hands.

Yes they talk claptrap and add two and two together to make six but what political party doesn’t?   Take away the media publicity and the only people to ever bother listening will be a half empty town hall in Bury on a Wednesday night.  

If people really buy into and believe in it all look no further than your Morris dancer on his day-trip to Blackpool.  Unfathomable but it exists and while they’re not hurting anyone let them get on with it and the rest of us can point and laugh at the beardy men with their sticks.

Beats the skin heads with their baseball bats any day of the week.

Now where’s my McArtney gone?

Ebony and Ivory……..

oxford_fan

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 22:20:15 »

a conservative on question time has just made the valid point that out of 22,000 councillors in the country, there are 21 from the BNP and that the press they've got over the last week is wholly disproportionate and plays into their hands.
sonicyouth

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #157 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 00:01:39 »

xbennettx- V for Vendetta says:
london blacks are just scum mate
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #158 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 00:10:46 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

they are, i wish they didn't have a right to be here.

i think london turns people nasty

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
oxford_fan

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #159 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 13:02:25 »

which number are you on your list reg?
Lumps

BNP
« Reply #160 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 17:41:19 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Much prefer the work of Howard Marks myself.

Must admit the BNP do make me chuckle.  Take away the media hype and they are the equivalent ideals of a minibus full of Morris Dancers on a day-trip to Blackpool.

Their manifestos are pretty inoffensive .  Most people would be hard pushed reading through it to find anything in principal that they disagree with.  Alright the solutions raise a smirk with the simplicity and their ‘I’m not racist but I’m alright Jack *wink*’ approach but in an ironic twist of fate what was once the most extreme political party has become so middle of the road it makes New Labour’s Mondeo Man look like a naked Dutch lesbian sucking a cat off on her trike.

The BNP been around for years in one guise or another and will continue to do so many more.  They’re nowhere near as extreme or as offensive as they once were, take away the hoo-haa and they’re the equivalent to earth in the Hitchhikers.  If you wanted the non-offensive British equivalent to your racier European models the BNP are the Austin Maestro of political parties.

Yes they attract an ‘element’ but as my old Nan used to say ‘at least it keeps the kids off the streets’.   I’d rather read/listen/watch some monkey in a suit try and play at politics than have him on the Streets taking things into his own hands.

Yes they talk claptrap and add two and two together to make six but what political party doesn’t?   Take away the media publicity and the only people to ever bother listening will be a half empty town hall in Bury on a Wednesday night.  

If people really buy into and believe in it all look no further than your Morris dancer on his day-trip to Blackpool.  Unfathomable but it exists and while they’re not hurting anyone let them get on with it and the rest of us can point and laugh at the beardy men with their sticks.

Beats the skin heads with their baseball bats any day of the week.

Now where’s my McArtney gone?

Ebony and Ivory……..

It's worth pointing out that the skins with the baseball bats haven't gone anywhere, they've just been shoved off camera most of the time. But next time Griffins in court, you shouldn't have to wait long, have a close look at the crowd hanging around on the steps outside.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #161 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 17:42:21 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
which number are you on your list reg?

Spent a lot of years as a 1....a lot less as a 2 and am now probably a 3, without the dinner parties and Geldof shows..
DMR

BNP
« Reply #162 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 20:20:15 »

2 "london blacks" hacked a bloke to pieces and set their dogs on a bloke today.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #163 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 22:09:14 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

oh fuck i know my borderline sense of humour is bad when dmr is trying to back me up.

i'm going to repent and never mock a racially aflicted person again, except gingers

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
flammableBen

BNP
« Reply #164 on: Friday, April 21, 2006, 22:37:34 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

I'm sure some white people commited a bit of murder today as well, or are you taking the piss, it can get hard to tell on this forum
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: