Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BNP  (Read 17250 times)
SwindonStevo

BNP
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:08:12 »

Quote from: "pauld"
So why are you turning a benefits fraud issue into an anti-immigrant argument (and you don't say illegal immigrants so you seem to be anti all immigrants, legal or not - where's that leave your mate?) that then translates into a vote for a Nazi party? Where the hell's the logic in that? There is none, you just don't like immigrants and you're looking for a reason to back your prejudice

im sorry i didnt specify illegal immagrants im against, with a reasonable ammount of legal immagrants allowed into the country(controlled and they have to obey our laws)...let me give you an example which pretty much proves in not a racist.

afew years back when i was in school (churchfields, a bit multi-cultural school) there was an influx of immagrants who attended the school in my year 10.

there was a lad in my year called mohammed, he was from afghanistan and his whole family were killed years back. the kid was fucking sound, wouldnt hurt a fly unless provoked. he was hear leggaly and because his country was in a state with bin laden and all those wankers. he went to school, studied hard and i think hes actually got a job now and is considering moving back to afghanistan.

people like that i dont mind, i think all countries should take a certain ammount of people from countries in the state afghanistan was in at the time (not just us taking the majority like a bunch of mugs)

like i said im not even sure the bnp are the answer, but they may put pressure on labour to get their fucking fingers out of there fucking arses.
oxford_fan

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:09:16 »

Quote from: "SwindonStevo"

i have friends of asian decent (there familys came over here legally and worked hard for there money) who feel the same way about the current system and how were getting taken the piss out of....by your thinking there racist too?
this is your killer question is it?

i couldn't give a shit. obviously objecting to our current system, or saying that it is not restictive enough, does not make you a racist. your prejudices as highlighted in many previous posts, however, do.
Lumps

BNP
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:12:01 »

it doesnt work because 1. its not in place and 2. what is in place isnt run as it should be.

so we should just give up then? not bother with even trying and just let even more in? wow that will solve the problem. governments like australia, the us and new zealand manage it pretty effectively....why cant we?

i have friends of asian decent (there familys came over here legally and worked hard for there money) who feel the same way about the current system and how were getting taken the piss out of....by your thinking there racist too?

Australia and New Zealand might be able to manage their immigration but then they're not a thin strip of water (with a tunnel under it), away from mainland Europe.

As for the US, do you read watch the fucking news? Read the papers? Are you in fact aware of anything going on the real workd around you rather than the fucking fantasy world the Daily Mail and the Sun inhabit.

If you did you'd know the HUGE issue that illegal immigrants are the US. Some southern states have enormous % of the population that have no legal residential status.
SwindonStevo

BNP
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:13:50 »

to be honest i cant even be bothered to carry on this argument so unless someone says something completely outrageous and i just cant help myself this will be my last post.

the basis of it all is that im not a racist....but im pissed off with the state of this country. i realise that the only parties that will be charge of this country are labour or conservative, with a small chance of the lib dems getting in. the reason i vote bnp is so hopefully they can have a say and change afew things for the better.

i can totally understand why people wouldnt want to vote for the bnp as if what people say is true (about them being the nf under a different name) then even i have my reservations about voting for them....but id never even consider it if labour looked after this country in the first place.
SwindonStevo

BNP
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:15:46 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"

this is your killer question is it?

i couldn't give a shit. obviously objecting to our current system, or saying that it is not restictive enough, does not make you a racist. your prejudices as highlighted in many previous posts, however, do.

so my political stance doesnt make me a racist but how you have interpreted my personality and my prejedices do.....so what evidence do you have to suggest that?

my asian friends maybe?
Lumps

BNP
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:24:22 »

Stevo,

Join the club mate, we're all fucked off with the state of the country. We just don't want you to lay the blame on some easy scapegoat, based on the fucking baseless propaganda of a bunch of nazi's and the people who have a vested interest in us finding someone easy to blame for the mess we're in, so that we don't look to hard at them.

Look back up this thread.

Notice anything about the nature of the posts? Your lot post nothing but opinion, which you claim is based on "experience", and every time you do, someone answers you with FACTS and statistics that prove you're talking out of your arse.

You're wrong. Why can't you just admit it?
SwindonStevo

BNP
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:28:56 »

this is an argument based on opinion mate, very rarely has anyone brought many facts into it during the argument.

one fact that does remain is that this is a democracy and you cant tell me or anyone else whos deciding to vote bnp now that i cant.

the most you can do is call me a racist...which ive clearly proved im not.

thats my final word
oxford_fan

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:34:38 »

agree with lumps; you'd be mad if you were happy with the way the country being run but attempting to write off your clearly racist views by saying "oh its for the good of the country so not racist" is pure bo-locks.

the evidence is in this thread. whether or not you've got asian mates is irrelevant, it doesn't remove all possibility of you having prejudices does it? in fact, some racists are such hypocritical gimps that they regularly engage with, befriend, and seek the help of those who they are meant to despise (don't know if anyone saw the documentary about TerreBlanche in South Africa, leader of the AWB, but his right hand man lived next to a black man and they talked often, yet he openly admitted to previous racial crimes). pussies.

your right to vote was never in question so i don't know why you've brought that up.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:57:15 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Stevo,

Join the club mate, we're all fucked off with the state of the country. We just don't want you to lay the blame on some easy scapegoat, based on the fucking baseless propaganda of a bunch of nazi's and the people who have a vested interest in us finding someone easy to blame for the mess we're in, so that we don't look to hard at them.

Notice anything about the nature of the posts? Your lot post nothing but opinion, which you claim is based on "experience", and every time you do, someone answers you with FACTS and statistics that prove you're talking out of your arse.

We live in a rather fine country which is why large numbers seek to come here illegally....this is a problem....its not racist to point this out neither is it racist to deport those who flout the laws of our land..

Stevo is expressing an opinion, you and OF are doing the same.
paddy

BNP
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 18:58:53 »

agree that UKIP would be better to vote for to make a point, they are who i voted for before last time but they just seem to have dissapeared, anyone else heard of them recently???
oxford_fan

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 19:03:47 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Stevo,

We live in a rather fine country which is why large numbers seek to come here illegally....this is a problem....its not racist to point this out neither is it racist to deport those who flout the laws of our land..

only problem is reg, is that stevo's argument is based around the fact that he thinks some people deserve a better life than others depending on what country they happen to be born in. he wants to maintain his ideal of british life (which has never actually existed) whilst others suffer. which, to me, is fundamentally wrong and fascist.
sonicyouth

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 19:07:22 »

Quote from: "paddy"
agree that UKIP would be better to vote for to make a point, they are who i voted for before last time but they just seem to have dissapeared, anyone else heard of them recently???

kilroy left them in the shit i think.
paddy

BNP
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 19:13:31 »

he probably went bankrupt, he was a bit of a wanker anyway
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 19:29:18 »

to be honest i cant even be bothered to carry on this argument so unless someone says something completely outrageous and i just cant help myself this will be my last post.

Fair play Stevo, you've stood up for yourself despite taking flak from all sides. Partly I think because you misrepresented your own position to some extent

the basis of it all is that im not a racist....but im pissed off with the state of this country.

Aren't we all?

the reason i vote bnp is so hopefully they can have a say and change afew things for the better.

And that's where the problem is - voting BNP can only make things significantly worse. "Tactical voting" just doesn't apply to scum that far off the scale - would you "tactically vote" for al-Qaeda? No chance, because you'd never want to give them the slightest encouragement. So how are the Nazis any better? OK, you say you don't think they'll get into power, but every vote for them, tactical or not, encourages them in their vile views, spreads fear in ethnic communities, and massively increases racial tension. Bottom line, Stevo, like I said earlier is if you don't want a Nazi government don't fucking vote for one.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
BNP
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, April 20, 2006, 19:34:05 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Stevo,

only problem is reg, is that stevo's argument is based around the fact that he thinks some people deserve a better life than others depending on what country they happen to be born in. he wants to maintain his ideal of british life (which has never actually existed) whilst others suffer. which, to me, is fundamentally wrong and fascist.

Can I humbly suggest OF that you don't give this too much thought....in terms of global resources, we can only maintain our standard of living on the backs of other poorer people...its been like this for the hundreds of years European cultural hegemony.

Seems to me you can have three responses to this situation.

1.  Accept it....get your nose in the trough and see how many other people you can exploit in looking after number 1.

2.  Think its fundamentally wrong, and devote yourself to seeking a political or maybe humanitarian solution to this fact.

3.  Think its wrong, but because you enjoy the advantages of our exploitation of globalisation, do fuck all apart from get angsty at dinner parties....and go to Bob Geldof shows.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: