Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Grumpy Old Men Thread  (Read 6790 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 18:33:24 »

People in front of me at Cash Points

Firstly know where your cash card is before you get to the cashpoint.Dont spend 10 minutes serching through your handbag while I wait card in hand in the pouring rain.

Secondly cash points are not new technology you must have used it before surely! dont stand there reading every instruction 10 times and dithering wondering what to do next...ITS EASY!!!

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 18:40:22 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

Firstly know where your cash card is before you get to the cashpoint.Dont spend 10 minutes serching through your handbag while I wait card in hand in the pouring rain.

Secondly cash points are not new technology you must have used it before surely! dont stand there reading every instruction 10 times and dithering wondering what to do next...ITS EASY!!!

Agreed sometimes its a bit of a mystery just how you can spend so long over what on the surface appears a simple procedure.
Dazzza

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 18:43:59 »

Those fuckers who take three cards to a cashpoint and then proceed top check the balance of every single one and print out a statement.  Half the time not even bothering to withdraw any cash.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 19:15:18 »

Moan about non football related stuff here in a grumpy old man style..

Buses

They have a correct change only policy in Swindon  which would be fine if they didnt change the prices every week.I dont get the Bus very often so how am I supposed to know what the correct change is?They either want people to use public transport or they dont!Its an obvious scam to get more money out of unsuspecting mugs like me.

Down with buses :x

I got on a unilink bus the other day, put a pound coin down on the coin tray thing (flat fare for everywhere). The bus driver looks at me blankly and said "that's a pound."

Well done you can obviously count money as well as drive a bus. Shame about your people skills you cunt. So I said "yes it is". Only when he realised I wasn't going to ask him what he meant did he tell me that the fare had risen to £1.20 the previous week. Bet he was well proud of himself the silly little arse.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:00:57 »

Similiar to Yeovils one....woman who que up to pay for stuff then once they get to the till THEN they open up their handbag, looking for their purse....then they open their purse and slowly search around for the lose change, they get each coin out one by one counting slow.

Where as I'm waiting behind, cash already in hand I go through the till in about 10 second....
DMR

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:02:58 »

These are all things women do.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:05:03 »

When you ask in a shop if they have something

"We just sold out this morning."

Really you fucking cunt? I'll just use my time machine and I will be fine  :roll:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:10:35 »

People that put up notices.

Theres lots round our way they say 'Polite notice this garage is in constant use please leave clear' and theres one saying 'polite notice this isnt a dog toilet pick it up'.

Why polite notice? stop being so noncy.Im sorely tempted to print out some rude replies and stick them up. 'rude reply who gives a fuck!'

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:13:06 »

Spastics who can't park and thus take up 2 spaces in a busy carpark.

If you can't fucking do it, don't fucking drive.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:14:17 »

People who fucking have stupid fucking MSN Names.  I mean really you should have your fucking real name up there so I don't have to check who the fuck you are, but if you're gonna be pissy about it don't fucking have a name that takes me 30 seconds to read and then I have to find out who you are.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:18:22 »

The handicap/family parking spaces in Supermarkets.

I dont drive so have no right to get annoyed by these but I dont care.Everytime I go to the supermarket there are acres of empty spaces meant for these groups whilst everyone else has to park 100 miles away.Handicaps and families dont go shopping at night whats the harm in letting everyone use them between 8pm and 6am.

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 20:19:24 »

I park in those anyway. If someone complains I put a limp on.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 21:58:06 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
People who fucking have stupid fucking MSN Names.  I mean really you should have your fucking real name up there so I don't have to check who the fuck you are, but if you're gonna be pissy about it don't fucking have a name that takes me 30 seconds to read and then I have to find out who you are.

Like Pablo  Wink
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 22:03:50 »

These ones make me laugh ' laura u R my best mate 4 eva n I luv ya loads,tom is fit as fuck.can't w8 4 tuesday*katie*''. My sister has one like that. it says something like 'pook is hot'  Cheesy  Don't blame me.

RED ARMY
Sussex

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, April 16, 2006, 22:15:22 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Like Pablo  Wink

Yes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: