Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Messages to Clem  (Read 17777 times)
Ƭ̵̬̊: The Artist Formerly Known as CWIG
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, August 19, 2024, 13:12:30 »

This.  Been a season ticket holder for many seasons but have not renewed this season due to what goes on behind the scenes at this club.  I have not received any communication regarding lack of renewal, as BOA says, most companies would be asking questions, maybe this club already know the answers. 

Seem in denial about it if they do.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, August 19, 2024, 13:15:46 »

Didn't Clem say/commit to doing monthly video updates? I may have missed it but is this another admin error or did I imagine something that wasn't promised?

That was just a classic Trumpism, say what i need to say now to get out of the line of questioning, and then just ignore it, these numpties won't remember...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Monday, August 19, 2024, 13:21:50 »

This.  Been a season ticket holder for many seasons but have not renewed this season due to what goes on behind the scenes at this club.  I have not received any communication regarding lack of renewal, as BOA says, most companies would be asking questions, maybe this club already know the answers. 

To bring it closer to a TEF example, i used to run the Player Sponsorship on here and the club always contacted me every year about renewing.  I received no contact after Clem bought the club and we haven't sponsored a player since then.  My example is £500 a year so no great shakes, but if it happened to me/us, then how many other times has it happened where there was money on the table that they just let go.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Monday, August 19, 2024, 13:24:15 »

The club shop signage just sums up this whole regime. Something breaks and theirs just no attempt to fix it and not a single bit of pride take in running the club or the image it portrays. That signage fell down 6 months ago and it’s just been left in the state it is now ever since.

Morfuni and the gang clearly have absolutely no interest in the actual club so just go!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, August 19, 2024, 13:35:41 »

The club shop signage just sums up this whole regime. Something breaks and theirs just no attempt to fix it and not a single bit of pride take in running the club or the image it portrays. That signage fell down 6 months ago and it’s just been left in the state it is now ever since.

Morfuni and the gang clearly have absolutely no interest in the actual club so just go!

It has a bit of "Broken Window theory" about it really with regards to this ownership, rather than crime (albeit, there maybe some truth there also with this lot).  Don't care about the window that is broken, people just get used to it and don't bat an eyelid once all of the windows are broken.  The CG has a lot of "broken windows" that need fixing

Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, August 23, 2024, 15:45:08 »

Do not shut the door on your way out
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, August 25, 2024, 13:26:30 »

Just go now please- we are a big club for this division but are struggling due to your utter ineptness

Go now and you may get a fair price( not inflated due to your crooked hangers on)

Go out of the FL and you will lose out even more so exit now please
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, August 26, 2024, 11:21:58 »

Problem will only be solved when the gullible stop listening to his bullshit and falling for it every year.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: