Pages: 1 ... 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280119 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7275 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 20:44:16 »

Club is rotten to the core. Fuck off Clem.

This.

And every single one of you Clem apologists can fuck all the way off you absolute cunts.

You could contribute to our downfall with every single one of your shite devil's advocate defensive posts.

Fuck off.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #7276 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 20:44:53 »

All signs point to something being very wrong at the club. It would be one hell of a stretch for Whelan to say that the players were paid late and the club had been put up for sale if it wasn’t true.

I just want all the fucking crooks and con men away from our club and someone with either a shit load of money or at least good intentions take over.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7277 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 20:47:01 »

Trust assemble. Get hold of every even half affluent person within. 50 miles of Wiltshire who might spare a few grand to invest in a consortium to take this thing over.

Let's got get caught out like we did by Jed and Power before.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #7278 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 20:52:52 »

All signs point to something being very wrong at the club. It would be one hell of a stretch for Whelan to say that the players were paid late and the club had been put up for sale if it wasn’t true.

I just want all the fucking crooks and con men away from our club and someone with either a shit load of money or at least good intentions take over.

That’s all we can hope for now.
The only positive from today is that at last fans are now waking up.
It’s taken a long long time.

This Club is worth investing in, it really is and that is our hope.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7279 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 20:54:31 »

Morfuni was always a continuation of the Power regime and people were just kidding themselves into believing it was something different. Same dodgy goings on, same dodgy individuals involved with the club and the chickens have finally come home to roost. If only we still had TrustSTFC and not TrustClem
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #7280 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 20:59:20 »

We’ve had better days.

Optimistically, it feels like we need a new broom and a new start. Really tough for the Trust though, naive, foolish or not this is going to be tough to handle and to rebuild from.

Club is a rollercoaster at the moment, we were signing someone yesterday and today we can’t pay the players we have…
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #7281 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 21:45:41 »

I’m so fed up with this shit.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #7282 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 21:51:03 »

Morfuni was always a continuation of the Power regime and people were just kidding themselves into believing it was something different. Same dodgy goings on, same dodgy individuals involved with the club and the chickens have finally come home to roost. If only we still had TrustSTFC and not TrustClem

This

Any danger of an update on the look at the books?

Thought not.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #7283 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 22:10:29 »

This is the exciting part where we all speculate on all the potential new owners coming in before we realise we’re being taken over by a group of Tiktok influencers from America with no experience of football but saw Ryan Reynolds do it and thought it would be a fun idea.

Please just someone competent.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #7284 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 22:12:53 »

I'm not even greedy.

Just somebody who can put together a top 7 budget please. And who doesn't bullshit the fans.

Flynn will do the rest.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7285 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 22:16:21 »

This is the exciting part where we all speculate on all the potential new owners coming in before we realise we’re being taken over by a group of Tiktok influencers from America with no experience of football but saw Ryan Reynolds do it and thought it would be a fun idea.

Please just someone competent.

Not even that.
If anyone was interested in buying us they’d have done it by now.

There is only one way we’re going to make a clean sweep and sort the financials out
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #7286 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 22:39:23 »

I expect it will simply move to someone already in that circle - Kiely is my guess.

I’d love a clean break but with all the hanger ons in the background I fear we’re stuck for a while yet.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7287 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 22:43:09 »

From Ryan Whelan on twitter:

With news like this I have to go through a process.

First I receive a tip that there could be a story this can come from a range of different places. I assess whether it is worth investigating further.

I then check the validity of that tip by checking the liklihood and if it is possible. I then go to different sources (never ever just one In this case several)

Then compile evidence and assess the validity of each claim and compare them against each other.

I had the news on the 1st November but opted to offer the club a right to reply. Which is where you contact them through official means prior to publication and offer them the chance to reply to the information. On the 1st the email was sent, was opened according to tracking software and no response was received.

I continued to gather evidence whilst giving time to respond. Even more trusted sources came to light today and offered information. I offered a second right to reply today but have yet to hear a response again, the email was opened.

The news could have been published on the 1st, but being a responsible journalist I contacted the club, informed them of the story and asked for comment. They have had opportunity to shut down the story prior to publication on two occasions and provide information, comment on the story or submit evidence that disproves the information I had received.

After going through those means I opted to publish the information based on what I had accumulated over the past week. The news would have been published today, game or not.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #7288 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 22:45:09 »

Who would be Whelan’s source of information🤔

So, give no fucks
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #7289 on: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 23:02:28 »

Who would be Whelan’s source of information🤔

I’m assuming an agent of one (or more) of the players
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 ... 868   Go Up