Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: The search is on for new boss as MacDonald quits  (Read 19705 times)
News Monkey

« on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 06:00:06 »

The search is on for new boss as MacDonald quits

SWINDON Town are searching for their third manager in less than four months after Kevin MacDonald left the County Ground over the weekend.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/10547272.The_search_is_on_for_new_boss_as_MacDonald_quits/?ref=rss

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 06:01:38 »

Second?
kerry red

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 07:41:26 »

No. Third

PdC, KMac and the new fella
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 07:46:34 »

They weren't searching for PDC four months ago though  Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 07:47:13 »

No. Third

PdC, KMac and the new fella

4D means we're searching for a second time for a third manager presumably....matters STFC do get a bit confusing sometimes. We've got a senior player like Caddis, saying he's no idea what's going on, at the same time as many on here reckon everything in the garden is rosy.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:03:58 »

at the same time as many on here reckon everything in the garden is rosy.
I don't think there is anyone on here that has not expressed some concerns about the new owners at all.

Not one person has said that EVERYTHING is rosy just that some things that some fans are concerned about may not be as much of a concern as some fans make them out to be.

I myself have many reservations about the new owners and I know that other "supporters" (for the want of a better word) of the board also have the same reservations as I do as it is pretty obvious that that post was somewhat aimed at the so called "happy clappers", none of which at any time have said that we have nothing to worry about.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:10:06 »

They weren't searching for PDC four months ago though  Smiley

you would be correct if the headline read "STFC are on their third search for a new manager in 4 months" what the headline actually says is they are searching for their third manager (ie how many managers not how many times they have searched for one)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:11:07 »

many on here reckon everything in the garden is rosy.
Like who exactly? This constant casting to the extremes is tiresome. Just because someone doesn't agree with your doom-laden prophecies of catastrophe doesn't mean they think everything's wonderful, they just maybe think that the pessimism can go a bit OTT on occasion. You look for a reaction and you get it, that doesn't mean the world always divides black and white into doom merchants and happy clappers.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:15:04 »

Ward/Miller - Macdonald - New fella.  3rd Manager in 4 Months.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:20:00 »

you would be correct if the headline read "STFC are on their third search for a new manager in 4 months" what the headline actually says is they are searching for their third manager (ie how many managers not how many times they have searched for one)

True. I would like to see the headline "Swindon Town begin searching for what will be their third manager in four months".
I'm just being awkward.
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:30:44 »

You're not being awkward, you're being wrong.

We need to get a manager in sharp-ish to try and get a squad together that is ready for a league campaign in a month or so.

never trust a nun...
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:38:46 »

3 weeks away from the start of the season and our squad is a mish mash of trialists, youth teamer and loanees.  Not exactly ideal for planning purposes.

Have Spurs announced what squad they are bringing on Wed?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:40:12 »

We do have some experienced pro players left. But If ward goes I think we'll be in do do at the back
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:41:14 »

For what its worth i updated our squad on FM 13 to what it is at the moment. The media predicited we will finish 8th
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 08:59:04 »

For what its worth i updated our squad on FM 13 to what it is at the moment. The media predicited we will finish 8th

Oh, sweet. Feet up lads, it's gonna be an alright season.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: