Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: The search is on for new boss as MacDonald quits  (Read 19940 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 14:54:35 »

It's quite funny really, we have posts complaining about people complaining about people complaining about the board. We could really do with some football starting to take our minds off all this.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:01:26 »

I'm going to start a post complaining about the people who complain about people who complain about the board.
DRS

« Reply #47 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:47:05 »

I'm going to start a post complaining about the people who complain about people who complain about the board.
Good,maybe you will stop fucking moaning about the board  Wink
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 15:49:13 »

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/spurs-coaches-les-ferdinand-and-tim-sherwood-head-contenders-for-swindon-job-8709777.html

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 16:08:06 »

I liked the comments.

Jack Ah  NEW  44 minutes ago
It'll be great for both clubs. Sherwood works with the spurs youth squad a lot. He'll probably loan and buy some of spurs young talent (some of which are good enough but do not get continuity at one club). He also has a great relationship with the spurs first team. Our young players that have broken through rave about him. As for Les he could make a great number two and learn to expand his coaching credentials.
Reply 0

Woodsy  NEW  1 hour ago
Sherwood holds a lot of power at Spurs and is being groomed as a future first team coach, al la Barca style. There are rumours he has a bigger say in transfers than AVB. Can't see him leaving.

As we have no strikers I'm not sure what Sir Les does day to day so maybe he'll head over to Swindon Hotspurs.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 16:12:51 »

Sherwood holds a lot of Power at Spurs and is being groomed

Disgusting....
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 17:50:28 »

My sauces have confirmed that the next manager will be Les............................................Dennis.

Apparently he feels the time is right to relaunch his career as a comedian and Swindon Town is the ideal place to do it.

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 17:59:18 »

Our survey said...
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 18:15:47 »

If Les Dennis gets it, i'll give you the money myself.
woolster

« Reply #54 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 18:26:15 »

Swindon Hotspurs.[/i]
Levi lapper

« Reply #55 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 19:12:22 »

The thing that worries me the most is the potential loss of dignity of our little old club. We don't want to be anyones feeder club, fuck right off. We may be little, but our history is as proud as anyones, albeit at a lower level in the football pyramid.

No problem with a business like relationship with another club, but not interested in anything that takes away our autonomy.

We have heard a lot of talk, but the facts right now are the squad has been depleted of any experience, costs have been slashed, and the manager has fucked off without another job to go to, not exactly a receipe for success at the moment is it?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 19:34:57 »

The thing that worries me the most is the potential loss of dignity of our little old club. We don't want to be anyones feeder club, fuck right off. We may be little, but our history is as proud as anyones, albeit at a lower level in the football pyramid.

No problem with a business like relationship with another club, but not interested in anything that takes away our autonomy.

Have to say I agree 100% with this. Though we haven't become Spurs B yet.

Here is a hypothetical, what if we were allowed to become Spurs B and did just that. That would be it for me, what say you all.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 19:37:20 »

If that unlikely, hypothetical situation were to happen, I wouldn't bother any more.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 19:38:30 »

^^^ should say I'm not suggesting at can and will happen, far from it ^^^
Flashheart

« Reply #59 on: Monday, July 15, 2013, 19:41:18 »

Nonsense.

If (and I know it's an if) we went up would people still be complaining that some of our players happened to come from a particular club? Would people look back on the 2013/14 promotion season back into the Championship and lament our 'loss of dignity'?

No. No they wouldn't.

All that matters is whether or not they are good enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: