Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Swindon fined by FA  (Read 9552 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 08:59:03 »

I wasn't at the game and it isn't clear on the highlights what happened after the (shocking) decision by the referee so won't comment.

However this comment on the Adver site is great:

"i do actually have a friend who works at a solicitors and i will be having a word to see if there is a harassment case the FA will need to answer!"

On a related note, I really hate seeing players surrounding officials during games and chasing them across the pitch. The video on page one shows both of Man Utd's central defenders run the length of the pitch to scream at the referee/linesman. It's one of the things I hate most about football.
Barry Scott

« Reply #46 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 09:14:46 »

According to Wise on BBC, Paolo said the Evans told his player(s) to "break Rooney's legs". Explains the celebrations.

Also the club are considering appeal of the 1K out of principle/

What?! This fine and your comments, if true, make me fucking rage. I hope that cunt Evans gets what's coming his way. (And the FA get fucked some how.)

Edit: after 10 seconds I thought it's a good thing. Bring it on you corrupt cunts. Siege mentality? You ain't seen nothing yet. If you want to make Paolo and his warriors more angry then I applaud you. Success.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 09:32:59 »

Bring it on you corrupt cunts. Siege mentality? You ain't seen nothing yet. If you want to make Paolo and his warriors more angry then I applaud you. Success.

Well put sir.

We seem to be in the FA's crosshairs for whatever reason at the moment, and that's their problem. Let's use it to our advantage.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 09:55:59 »

I think we should write back to the FA and tell them to take the £1,000 out of the prize money that they will soon owe us. Tell them to take an extra £5 for some boardroom biscuits too.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 11:07:39 »

Rooney interview on the OS...

"I won't repeat exactly what he said to me, but as the ball came over to me for the third goal I think I played in Macca, and we scored within three seconds of that. As the ball came to me he said something pretty horrible in my ear, and he instructed one of their players to do something to me which I won't repeat because it's not worth repeating and he's definitely not worth talking about. So instead of celebrating with 'Benno' I thought I could see 'Benno' later - I thought I'd just come over and ask him to say it again but he didn't seem to want to say it to my face... We let our football do the talking - the football was fantastic and I enjoyed it probably more so when I came off and was watching it!"
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 11:22:07 »

Of course, if questioned, Evans will deny that he said "break his legs" and will affirm that he actually said "break his pegs" in reference to his Gillingham connections.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 15:46:44 »

The FA are cunts and thats the end of it really, hope we make our feeling known to them when we are Wembley!

Wonder if any of them will want to be near the touchline by Paolo?
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 15:57:43 »

Rooney interview on the OS...

"I won't repeat exactly what he said to me, but as the ball came over to me for the third goal I think I played in Macca, and we scored within three seconds of that. As the ball came to me he said something pretty horrible in my ear, and he instructed one of their players to do something to me which I won't repeat because it's not worth repeating and he's definitely not worth talking about. So instead of celebrating with 'Benno' I thought I could see 'Benno' later - I thought I'd just come over and ask him to say it again but he didn't seem to want to say it to my face... We let our football do the talking - the football was fantastic and I enjoyed it probably more so when I came off and was watching it!"

What a disgusting man Evans is. Doesn't even have the courage to say it to his face.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 16:10:22 »

What a cunt. Bit of luck he'll have a heart attack
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 17:05:11 »

Last august Micky Adams (Port Vale manager) and Steve Evans had a 'disagreement' on the
touchline at Vale Park.

Adams had some choice words for his counterpart after clashing throughout the game.

"I'm really honoured that I'm in the other dugout with such a great manager/person, that's done it all in the game. I just can't believe my luck at times, to be in the opposition dugout with such a great bloke".

i'm sure that Mark Yates at Cheltenham would agree with you Micky.

The West Ham and Southampton players had a 'confrontation' after a penalty was awarded  last
tuesday.Matt Taylor was redcarded,but no action against either clubs.Nice consistency FA.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 18:00:40 »

[url width=600 height=608]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407313_385482898132077_154012821279087_1644908_1121063761_n.jpg[/url]

From facebook
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 18:10:25 »

[url width=600 height=608]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407313_385482898132077_154012821279087_1644908_1121063761_n.jpg[/url]

From facebook

We are Swindon, no one likes us, we don't care.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 18:46:03 »

We are Swindon, no one likes us, we don't care.
Please don't.

Millwall are the only club who should sing that, teams that copy songs that are so identified with one club make themselves look tin pot and cringeworthy, as anyone who's heard Barnet's and franchise's versions will testify to.  
« Last Edit: Friday, February 17, 2012, 18:48:53 by herthab » Logged

It's All Good..............
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 18:59:44 »

Of course, if questioned, Evans will deny that he said "break his legs" and will affirm that he actually said "break his pegs" in reference to his Gillingham connections.

Who does he think he is?

[url width=725 height=558]http://www.acceleratedonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sweep-the-leg-large.jpg[/url]
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 19:01:27 »

Fat cunt Evans says they are 'the best side in League 2'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17078555

More like the dirtiest side in L2.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: