Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Swindon fined by FA  (Read 9625 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 19:03:40 »

The Crawley number 4 had his hands round Caddis' throt at one stage. When the linesman went onto the field to chat with the ref I assumed that a punishment would follow, but they bottled that one as well.

Yes, that was clear to see on the footage as well.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
scott

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 19:07:24 »

Absolute disbelief at this fine but think whilst paolo is in charge we'll have to get used to this fa bullshit they've got it in for him & they've got it in for us - anyway we'll win the league & jpt so fuck em all - WE R Paolo'S RED & WHITE ARMY !!............  Angry
phelpsieboy

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 19:14:15 »

Funny that it was the same ref who sent Di Canio off for leaving his technical area against Oxford, whereas Evans left his technical area on many occasions and entered ours too, and yet no punishment ensued!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 19:41:26 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17068237

I love this man more and more every time he speaks.

The bit at the end is brilliant 'They will have to do more than this because 3-0'  Cheesy

100% agree with everything you say.
Just brings a smile to my face everytime I listen to him.

Gerinthere

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 20:45:29 »

Excellent! Another incentive to get the players motivated. To me, this plays right into Paolo's hands. He wont need to motivate the players for Saturday's game because the FA have already done that for him. A man like Paolo will turn this around to his advantage. The more the FA take the piss out of us the more we take the piss out of this league.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 20:50:35 »

The best £1000 of motivation the club will ever buy.
steptoe41

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 21:09:47 »

The game on Tuesday night showed everybody (Including you Evans, you fat prick) that we have a fucking great bunch of players who are willing to run through walls not just for PDC, but for each other as well.
We have not had a team spirit like this since the day's of the Lou Macari or Ossie Ardiles promotion winning sides, so as far as I am concerned, if we can play like that every week and dick so called promotion rivals as easily as we did on Tuesday night (and go toe to toe with the cheating cunts as well) then the FA can fine us a grand every fucking week. If it means we go up as champions, then fuck them all, it would be money well spent.
Gerinthere

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 21:34:23 »

According to one report, it appears fat cunt Evans spent 20 minutes in the refs dressing room after the game. Is that how long it took the ref to come up Evan's ass.
On a more serious note, that sounds highly suspicious. Hmmm
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 21:36:22 »

As Paolo says, the ref did nothing at the time of the incident, then 20 minutes with Evans and he's (apparently) promised to report us, which according to Di Canio the ref should have kept confidential.

Not suggesting there's anything fishy going on, just that Evans has had his way.
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 21:45:45 »

As Paolo says, the ref did nothing at the time of the incident, then 20 minutes with Evans and he's (apparently) promised to report us, which according to Di Canio the ref should have kept confidential.

Not suggesting there's anything fishy going on, just that Evans has had his way.

Just coincidence
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 21:46:44 »

The game on Tuesday night showed everybody (Including you Evans, you fat prick) that we have a fucking great bunch of players who are willing to run through walls not just for PDC, but for each other as well.
We have not had a team spirit like this since the day's of the Lou Macari or Ossie Ardiles promotion winning sides, so as far as I am concerned, if we can play like that every week and dick so called promotion rivals as easily as we did on Tuesday night (and go toe to toe with the cheating cunts as well) then the FA can fine us a grand every fucking week. If it means we go up as champions, then fuck them all, it would be money well spent.

THIS!!! C.O.Y.R!!!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 22:02:15 »

I'm sure over 30,000 Swindon fans will tell them what they think of them when they turn up at the FA HQ on March 25th !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 23:53:46 »

Funny that it was the same ref who sent Di Canio off for leaving his technical area against Oxford, whereas Evans left his technical area on many occasions and entered ours too, and yet no punishment ensued!

I didnt know that. That ref is a total prick. Deffo a closest Pox fan.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 23:58:02 »

Despite being victimised, I quite like it? Is it just me?

I just love the way PdC responds. He's a genius.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 08:51:55 »

According to Wise on BBC, Paolo said the Evans told his player(s) to "break Rooney's legs". Explains the celebrations.

Also the club are considering appeal of the 1K out of principle/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: