Pages: 1 ... 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280384 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #2715 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, 19:58:24 »

Has anyone seen my dead horse? I'm not quite done flogging it.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #2716 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 13:51:30 »

Where's Clem these days back home or has he stayed for the promotion push!

I believe he is still here at the moment
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #2717 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 13:54:58 »

Here until mid march I believe
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2718 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 11:47:58 »

Feb Advisory Board minutes out.

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/siteassets/2022-23/documents/advisory-board-february-2023.pdf

Cliff notes:

-  STFC season ticket pricing for the 2023/24 season was discussed with the OSC and TrustSTFC to provide feedback to STFC with the club aiming to ensure it continues on a financially sustainable footing amidst the background of rising costs (which reads like prices are going up, but how much by is up for discussion)

- To questions with regard to football objectives, CM answered that promotion remains the aim alongside player development. A question was also raised regarding ‘leaks’ of information and CM and RA both noted that this is frustrating for the Club and that confidentiality reminders have been issued to all staff.

- Q: We were told Adam Hart was involved in the club in a purely sports and conditioning perspective. However, a leaked picture from the boardroom guests for the Gillingham game (attached) shows him actually as the Operations Director. Can the club confirm if he is indeed now the Operations Director? A: Role of Adam Hart is of Sports & Conditioning Consultant (this was the only question from fans that might be considered critical - others were about charging for babes in arms and remembering Nigel Eady)

Ed Brand not mentioned in the minutes, nor Chris Kiely or anything to do with Zav/Karachi that I can see.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #2719 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 11:56:48 »

Ed Brand not mentioned in the minutes, nor Chris Kiely or anything to do with Zav/Karachi that I can see.

repositioning of the kebab van is far more important.  Doh
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2720 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:07:44 »

I thought those questions re Brand and Austin were supposed to asked at the meeting?
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2721 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:11:35 »

Has it been confirmed/announced anywhere yet that our Main S&C guy has left for Crawley?

Or is it our very own Secondment saga? 
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #2722 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:20:22 »

Season ticket increase as expected.

Not sure the advisory board is giving the “transparency” clem promised when he took over. Seems to be restricted
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2723 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:24:29 »

When we've got our OSC thinking its acceptable to censor certain topics on 'fan panels', its no surprise certain topics questions get missed. Regardless of what you think of the Trust, they have professional and knowledgable people in their setup, and did incredible work in the 2021 summer ownership saga, the OSC however are just a joke outfit. (they have different roles, I know)

Also... Mental that this Basil Solomon chap from the council has a say in these meetings. This bloke used to be a supply teacher at my secondary school, he doesn't give a flying fuck about Swindon Town, just using the club/swooned the trust for the clout it seems.

Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #2724 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:27:38 »

Has it been confirmed/announced anywhere yet that our Main S&C guy has left for Crawley?

Or is it our very own Secondment saga? 

He hasn’t left - he’s still with us.
His company are working with Crawley.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2725 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:28:21 »

He's not been at the club.

His colleague has. He's been at Crawley.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #2726 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:37:08 »

When we've got our OSC thinking its acceptable to censor certain topics on 'fan panels', its no surprise certain topics questions get missed. Regardless of what you think of the Trust, they have professional and knowledgable people in their setup, and did incredible work in the 2021 summer ownership saga, the OSC however are just a joke outfit. (they have different roles, I know)

Also... Mental that this Basil Solomon chap from the council has a say in these meetings. This bloke used to be a supply teacher at my secondary school, he doesn't give a flying fuck about Swindon Town, just using the club/swooned the trust for the clout it seems.

The OSC have always been like that tho, they don't really get involved with the internals of the club however, being the 'Official supporters club', you would think they should be voicing any inputs from fans, certainly not censoring them. Some times it does seem like the BBC political correctness committee.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #2727 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:41:34 »

The OSC have always been like that tho, they don't really get involved with the internals of the club however, being the 'Official supporters club', you would think they should be voicing any inputs from fans, certainly not censoring them. Some times it does seem like the BBC political correctness committee.

Yes mate I hear that, hence me saying I get they and trust have different roles, but 100%, they should be airing a lot more fan input and shouldn't even consider censoring stuff - but they do, all the time. No shocks with some of the individuals involved though. The BBC political correctness committee is a nice way of putting it.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #2728 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:56:56 »

Yes mate I hear that, hence me saying I get they and trust have different roles, but 100%, they should be airing a lot more fan input and shouldn't even consider censoring stuff - but they do, all the time. No shocks with some of the individuals involved though. The BBC political correctness committee is a nice way of putting it.

What did they censor ?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #2729 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 12:58:12 »

What did they censor ?

A fan tried to moan about Sandro and he was immediately shut down saying that isn't being discussed. Quite funny to see a real time version of what often happens online.
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: