Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 96090 times)
china red

« Reply #315 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 08:06:55 »

I got an e ticket version but cannot open in, anyone else had this issue?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 08:49:07 »

What device are you trying to open it on? And are you trying to open the Apple Wallet link, the Google Pay link or the PDF?
china red

« Reply #317 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 09:14:38 »

Clicked on the link with my ipad
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 09:52:09 »

Not sure what to think about the whole Clem on Tour thing today, part of me thinks its a good idea, part thinks its a bit tin pot!
penhillbilly

Unbeeelievable Jeff !!!

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 09:55:45 »

had the same problem mate,downloaded google pay and it installed and saved in there,for Apple it's their version of wallet i think Smiley

No one is Innocent...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 09:57:54 »

Clicked on the link with my ipad
Which link? There are three. iPads don't have Apple Wallet as far as I'm aware so you're best using the PDF.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 09:58:33 »

Not sure what to think about the whole Clem on Tour thing today, part of me thinks its a good idea, part thinks its a bit tin pot!

The vans broke down  No

Now, ain't that just like me?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #322 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:00:46 »

Well Sky Sports News is accompanying him on his tour today, gimmick or not it gets the club positive attention in the media for once.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:06:11 »

Doesn't work for me either. I clicked on the google pay link as I have that, but it's not opening at all.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:09:26 »

I wonder if he might not have more joy touring the market towns around the county.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #325 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:16:10 »

I wonder if he might not have more joy touring the market towns around the county.
If just selling season tickets was the aim then I feel that would be a good idea, but, I think the main idea is re engaging with the Swindon community as a whole, make the club more in the public eye in the Town and show fans what it has become after so many years of turmoil and shit.

Its great that Clem is such a nice guy and loves all of this, and fair play to him, we have never had an owner like that ever.

Hopefully this is just teh start of the club becoming a true "football club in the community" , something we have always strived for but never even got close.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:30:57 »

Yeah it is a bit, but i don’t really see it as being aimed at us. There’s been a lot of damage to the floating/less engaged fan support in the last few years, and so some kind of hard hitting PR drive in the short term is probably needed to ram the message home that things have changed

For all the support the trust got in the summer, membership only rose to a fraction of what we know our support is. Easy to think the fanbase in general is up to speed and on board with the new ownership, but think that might be a misinterpretation

Things get better but they never get good
Flashheart

« Reply #327 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:39:44 »

It is a bit tin pot, but it's likely to do a lot more harm than good. (I can't think of any harm it will do at all)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:42:04 »

Well Sky Sports News is accompanying him on his tour today, gimmick or not it gets the club positive attention in the media for once.

Yeah it is a bit, but i don’t really see it as being aimed at us. There’s been a lot of damage to the floating/less engaged fan support in the last few years, and so some kind of hard hitting PR drive in the short term is probably needed to ram the message home that things have changed

For all the support the trust got in the summer, membership only rose to a fraction of what we know our support is. Easy to think the fanbase in general is up to speed and on board with the new ownership, but think that might be a misinterpretation

Agree with both of these, as I said I kind of get it, but just wonder how it would be received on here if that lot up the road were doing same.

Plus the whole standing on the terraces with the fans sets my eyebrows off a bit, brings back shudders of Jed and Mike Ashley.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:50:55 »

Doesn't work for me either. I clicked on the google pay link as I have that, but it's not opening at all.

I had something similar when I renewed mine a couple of weeks ago. In the end, I forwarded the email from my main email account to a separate gmail account that I have. The link from that account to my google pay app then worked OK.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 12, 2021, 10:53:38 by Private Fraser » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: