Pages: 1 ... 696 697 698 [699] 700 701 702 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280136 times)
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #10470 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 14:38:00 »

Which I don't have a problem with, but the ones on the Facebook group want to shout people down even when they admit they don't have a clue what you're talking about.

How can you be so proud of your own ignorance whilst also being so sure you're right? It's total idiocy.
The problem is with it is how much bollocks also gets put on there. What you or I say on there is just a drop in the ocean to the nonsense that gets posted on there.

Honestly not a pop at you but best way i can explain it is that you mentioned a story about the groundsmen that isn't true and that is 1 of many that get spread around so in the end it's hard to get the truth to them
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #10471 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 14:44:17 »

Yeah, I honestly thought that was true because I heard it from someone who knows him personally. But if it isn't then they probably got their wires crossed.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10472 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 14:44:38 »

Also the phrase 'why don't you buy him out then' should result in an instant ban. single digit IQ drongos.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #10473 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 14:59:51 »

Yeah, I honestly thought that was true because I heard it from someone who knows him personally. But if it isn't then they probably got their wires crossed.
Honestly mate not a pop just only example i could think of
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #10474 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:04:59 »

Also the phrase 'why don't you buy him out then' should result in an instant ban. single digit IQ drongos.

Y dOuGhN't U bYe HiM oWt ThEN bO?  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #10475 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:25:01 »

The mount of times I've had that is certainly higher than their IQs. That and that Linda woman that tells everyone they're trying to destroy the club.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #10476 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:26:38 »

Is she the Town fans equivalent of Preston's 'Linda Moon'  Girl Giggle

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10477 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:29:20 »

The mount of times I've had that is certainly higher than their IQs. That and that Linda woman that tells everyone they're trying to destroy the club.

I genuinely don't know how you have the patience to even post on that site. Personally I've never posted anything on it, however I do have a glance through occasionally but it really makes my brain pulse.

The ironic thing with people like Linda is that there is really only 1 person likely to destroy the club and that's her precious Clemmy Wemmy.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #10478 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:30:21 »

I left the facebook groups for exactly that reason, it's been hard enough to read some of the shite on here over the past few years, but (most) of you lot are Stephen Hawkins compared to some of the window lickers on there.

I just do not have enough time in the day or patience in my being to join in with that.  At least when DV casts something out it is obvious, on there you just don't know if they are trolling or just genuinly that dense.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #10479 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:42:31 »

I wonder which on AN Other is in on there?  Hmmm

I await some really confusing responses from him that make no sense if he sees this.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #10480 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:48:52 »

Some bloke onthere said the trust posted that stuff the other night to stir it up and it was all a made up conspiracy

Then omeone else said they had never heard of ZA and AH and were like as long as i still have a club i dont care who they are
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #10481 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 15:50:57 »

Wonder if PNEThor is still about? He was like a Bo Selecta character.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #10482 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 19:14:18 »

Wonder if PNEThor is still about? He was like a Bo Selecta character.

Prime townendforum that was.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #10483 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 19:15:58 »

Good evening,

As some of you will know, I have made my feelings clear over the current situation at the club.

I put out feelers with my friends re the possibility of buying the club and I have received guarded advice on this from advisors both from the accountancy and legal fields

These enquires were by their very wording asking for ‘soft’ advise. The answers made it clear that a more formal approach re due diligence was not required at this time.

I had, and still have my concerns.

However, let’s be fair, Clem was asked to act regarding the on field management. He did.

He was asked to take action on player recruitment. He has.

We are only on day 18 of the transfer window. There is time for further changes. He has stated that funds are available, a point reiterated by Gav.

In the interest of fair play, he has to be given the full month to make changes. We all know the last week of any transfer window is the busiest.

To be bluntly honest, snide, antagonistic remarks from uninformed individuals does no one any favours. Sarcastic remarks about his use of the term look is nothing more than pathetic reducing any constructive conversations to a farce.

‘Look’ is a commonly used term in Australia to start a sentence. I’ve found myself using it when talking to them.

Clearly we are all entitled to our own opinion, it’s the very essence of football forums. But is it constructive? I doubt it, does it help solve anything? Nope!

Clem knows full well that he is accountable for his actions on which history will be written.

It is his challenge to prove us all wrong.

If he fails, he is well aware of the consequences,  he isn’t stupid!

« Last Edit: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 19:19:45 by bathford » Logged
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #10484 on: Thursday, January 18, 2024, 19:19:57 »

Come on, what do you expect ‘us’ to say. Trying to flim flam after the event isn’t going to get him off the naughty step.

Doing whatever he is doing now is 6 months too late for this season - it’s a write off.

Forget about the state of the playing side, the fact he still has dubious characters still hanging around the club raises plenty of red flags.
Pages: 1 ... 696 697 698 [699] 700 701 702 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: