Pages: 1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 867   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1277401 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5535 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 11:29:16 »

Especially given our history
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #5536 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 11:37:07 »

I'm sure we can expect the Trust to question on all this and then update the fans, it is them that was surely misled as well - which doesn't help their working relationship surely, and of course Mr CEO has to be questioned about why he said what he did at the fans forum - was he misled as well ?

Although I must admit time is ticking and the holding statement the Trust put out doesn't say much other than we are talking.

If clem wants to ride the open and honest bus with the fans then lets be open and honest, he has been silent since his statement was released.

You wonder what levels of interest have to be paid back on the loans considering clem said the money he had invested was interest free.

Its not as if we can look at the fee's received for the transfer's during the window and say x fee's came in (alright they are not all paid in one go but as the club seem to be borrowing on future income from transfers)
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #5537 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 12:13:19 »

Uh oh

Greg Norman, lifelong town fan and formerly CFO of the club, who resigned, reposting a tweet regarding the regime he used to work. Gives me more an impression of him trying to raise some kind of awareness as supposed to him being “bitter” which no doubt some on here will claim, as it’s soemthing/someone speaking against precious clem.

https://twitter.com/loathedstranger/status/1698670864399536171?s=46&t=ogDLXJ96cK_WBQahaJzdyg

Nothing to see here guys, clem and his mates are all great, we can always trust clem and rob 👍

Edit- also worth noting Greg’s departure was properly swept under the carpet and when the club were asked about his departure - the club completely ignored and answered a different question to respond to it in the AB notes.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 4, 2023, 12:41:50 by MangoRed » Logged
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #5538 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 12:25:56 »

Maybe soar grapes from Greg Norman - the post isn’t actually alleging anything. Loathed strangers tend to insinuate stuff but don’t actually back it up with anything. Hopefully the trust get to the bottom of things.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #5539 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 12:30:52 »

It suggests that the meeting hasn’t been scheduled yet, which presumably he doesn’t know first hand as he doesn’t work there anymore.

Clearly he is likely to still know people that work at the club so may have got it from them, but it may have been setup without everyone in the club knowing.

Presumably the Trust would know, if it doesn’t get a date soon then it would make sense that they start chasing a bit more.

ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #5540 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 13:41:12 »

reckon he's paid off Kiely and Parladorio, he'd hide that as well.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #5541 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 15:13:41 »

Maybe soar grapes from Greg Norman - the post isn’t actually alleging anything. Loathed strangers tend to insinuate stuff but don’t actually back it up with anything. Hopefully the trust get to the bottom of things.

Why would there be 'sour grapes'? He wasn't sacked.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #5542 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 15:24:57 »

I actually disagree with that completely. I think the Loathed strangers are the most level headed of all the fans podcast/outlets and I have very rarely seen them insinuate anything.

stfcben

Ignore
« Reply #5543 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 15:35:41 »

I actually disagree with that completely. I think the Loathed strangers are the most level headed of all the fans podcast/outlets and I have very rarely seen them insinuate anything.

Agreed
DMC

« Reply #5544 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 16:28:50 »

Whilst i agree it's clearly not  great behind the scenes i am not sure why we are all acting like every bit of news we here is the biggest shock ever. In no other world would we give a fuck about the ex finance director who less than 6 months ago was on podcasts telling everyone how great things were. I like Greg by the way i think he is brilliant and a top man this isn't a dig at him just shocked that people are shocked he didn't enjoy it there

Anyone who works or has worked at that club in the last 2 years know exactly how it is operated . Fot the last 10 years nearly we have been surrounded by rumours of who actually owns the club but it's obvious that Kiely, Hart Austin etc have a say in the club and it's also not a suprise is it?

Just be good if it was all clarified and not left for us to guess

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #5545 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 16:33:14 »

I'm actually not even that worked up by the characters involved.  Sure, if it was a democracy and I could vote, I'd not give them that vote because they are shady as fuck, but it's not.  It's up to the people who put money in to determine who they want around.

That said, it's the bullshit Open and Transparent stuff that irritates me.  If you are going to run the club using the Diamandis Playbook that was clearly found stuffed behind the Anglo Italian Cup in the Boardroom, at least don't pretend you are a Saint.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #5546 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 16:37:18 »

I'm actually not even that worked up by the characters involved.  Sure, if it was a democracy and I could vote, I'd not give them that vote because they are shady as fuck, but it's not.  It's up to the people who put money in to determine who they want around.

That said, it's the bullshit Open and Transparent stuff that irritates me.  If you are going to run the club using the Diamandis Playbook that was clearly found stuffed behind the Anglo Italian Cup in the Boardroom, at least don't pretend you are a Saint.

Yes, that and the Trust getting into bed with said shady as fuck regime and pretending/being naive to the fact that they aren't are the issues here.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #5547 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 16:40:43 »

I don't take any notice anymore. As long as we got a football club with a half decent manager and doing reasonably on the pitch that's good enough for me😆

So, give no fucks
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #5548 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 16:49:01 »

I don't take any notice anymore. As long as we got a football club with a half decent manager and doing reasonably on the pitch that's good enough for me😆

Long term prospects of the club are DOA though with shady cunts constantly hovering. That is what a lot of of the mongs on the facebook group don't seem to be able to grasp and think they can just 'think positive' all the dramas away to the promise land.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #5549 on: Monday, September 4, 2023, 16:49:48 »

That was the case in August 2020. Within a year we were nearly out of business.
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 ... 867   Go Up
Print
Jump to: