Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2011/2012  (Read 28436 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 15:49:25 »

Fingers crossed I'm sat between two hot female's although I'd settle for average sized individuals with good personal hygiene!
At the CG I'd suggest that even the latter is asking a lot...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 15:50:53 »

Just been down to the ticket office and have now changed my seat!  Jockanory was most helpful when I explained the situation.  Fingers crossed I'm sat between two hot female's although I'd settle for average sized individuals with good personal hygiene!

Odd thing about this is that I need to get a new electronic card?Huh?  Don't understand why they can't just update my details on the system and let me keep the same card?Huh?
How stupid, rather defeats the point of an electronic card, which I would have assumed could be electronically updated?

Glad you were able to move your seat. At the beginning of last season we had a couple of teenagers in front of us who absolutely stank and one of them acted like a complete moron throughout the game.  I was dreading the second game, because we knew they were season ticket holders, but they never sat in those seats again.  I think a lot of people must move from their allocated seat, which to be honest I find a bit strange.  My brother lives away, but attends matches when he's home for the weekend.  Whenever he tries to get a ticket by us, the whole areais supposedly full of season ticket holders.  There's always the same seats empty each game, so can only assume these people never attend or sit elsewhere?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 12:37:07 »

I wonder what the final figure was for phase 2? I'm guessing it's short of 5k or there would have been a big announcement.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 14:49:19 »

On the fans phone on friday Wray said it was around 4,700 maybe a few more as phase 2 closed yesterday
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 15:22:22 »

On the fans phone on friday Wray said it was around 4,700 maybe a few more as phase 2 closed yesterday
There were decent queues outside the Box Office before and after the game on Saturday, so I'm sure a few dozen more were sold at the very least
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 15:27:14 »

There were decent queues outside the Box Office before and after the game on Saturday, so I'm sure a few dozen more were sold at the very least

Barry and I bought one on Saturday, so that's at least 4702.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: