Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2011/2012  (Read 28665 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 20:34:57 »

I asked when mine would be sent to me as i was under the impression they were being sent out.

I was told i hadnt paid the extra fee for this.

I was never told about it?!

When I paid for mine I was given the option of collection or postage (for a quid)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 20:48:52 »

I paid the extra quid when offered, but then they didn't send it because they needed to see some student ID.

You've got yours Whitdog, the bloke told me I was sat next to you when I moved seats!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #137 on: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 21:43:17 »

I paid the extra quid when offered, but then they didn't send it because they needed to see some student ID.

You've got yours Whitdog, the bloke told me I was sat next to you when I moved seats!

boom - good to hear, just need it to arrive now!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, July 29, 2011, 06:50:21 »

I asked when mine would be sent to me as i was under the impression they were being sent out.

I was told i hadnt paid the extra fee for this.

I was never told about it?!
I told them I would collect our three, never paid the £1 per ticket postage - they sent one and I collected the other two!!  The words piss-up and brewery come to mind at times!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, July 29, 2011, 09:33:45 »

I told them I would collect our three, never paid the £1 per ticket postage - they sent one and I collected the other two!!  The words piss-up and brewery come to mind at times!

Leave Jockanory ALONE!!!

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, July 29, 2011, 11:53:28 »

So 4700ish, will we sell another 300 by Sunday

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, July 29, 2011, 12:15:25 »

Leave Jockanory ALONE!!!

Quite.  He's always been very polite/helpful when I've called.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, July 29, 2011, 12:51:22 »

Magic 8 ball says

"No Way!"

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, July 29, 2011, 14:41:35 »

Quite.  He's always been very polite/helpful when I've called.

Yeah do all my tickets by phone, and the box office staff are all brilliant.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, July 29, 2011, 15:24:53 »

Mine answered my sources says no, so it looks like that is it then!

All hail the magic 8 ball!  Not Worthy Tongue

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 09:57:04 »

I went in yesterday afternoon to collect my season ticket and there was a big que there, and they must have sold 10 while i was there.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 10:17:48 »

I went in yesterday afternoon to collect my season ticket and there was a big que there, and they must have sold 10 while i was there.

Not sure what time you were there but I was there just before closing and there was still a queue and two people at least were signing up for season tickets.  Am sure we will be very close to 5,000 if we don't get more.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 10:59:52 »

Not sure what time you were there but I was there just before closing and there was still a queue and two people at least were signing up for season tickets.  Am sure we will be very close to 5,000 if we don't get more.
I was in there about 2.15. I actually drove there to pick my season ticket up on my way back from my holiday, the kids were doing my nut in on the way back so i made them come with me. I then went home after.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 11:32:01 »

Getting mine today. Not overly happy with having the decision taken out of my hands by the matchday price increase as I can't really afford one, but can't justify paying £25 per game to the missus!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 22:33:18 »

Well season ticket in hand I took my seat today in what is to be my seat for the season.  On my right is a fat bloke.  Seems nice enough but took half my seat.  To my left two teenagers who both literally stank of BO.  I lasted 10 minutes in my seat before I had to move  Crying

This is a real shame as I've looked forward to the season starting all summer and the thought of having to sit squashed between a fat bloke and smelly teenagers has really taken the edge off of it.  Tomorrow I'm going down the ticket office to politely request a change of seat. 

Anyone else has such experiences?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: