Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55377 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:44:31 »

But people are allowed to have their opinions - and I'm sure that come kick off time they will ALL be supporting the team.
ex fucking actly
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:44:55 »

"Back" for what though?? Your moment in the spotlight to tell everyone how right you were about him in the first place - Give it a rest, please!!
Nope, been posting for months without a single word about PDC until this weekend. And none of this has any bearing on what I originally (and still) object to about him. If we follow this line of reasoning, are you saying that anyone who has previously thought it wasn't a good idea to employ Di Canio cannot now comment on his let's be honest pretty unreasonable behaviour?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:45:02 »

this is correct

One thing that we can all surely agree on is that Paolo is absolutely fucking batshit mental.
Oh yes.

It's All Good..............
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:46:17 »

Nope, been posting for months without a single word about PDC until this weekend. And none of this has any bearing on what I originally (and still) object to about him. If we follow this line of reasoning, are you saying that anyone who has previously thought it wasn't a good idea to employ Di Canio cannot now comment on his let's be honest pretty unreasonable behaviour?
Of course not, but it's pretty hard to discount your stance on him, isn't it?

DRS

« Reply #214 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:47:42 »

If that's aimed at me, I was "back" well before this weekend. But more than happy to fuck off again if non-hero worshipping isn't acceptable.

I actually agree with most of the rest of what you said FWIW. And said something similar yesterday
If the cap fits Wink what i meant was here and on the comments you know that as soon as something goes wrong people are on it like a rash,they thrive off it. No hero worshipping from me i have already said i think what he did yesterday was wrong but if after over a year people are still shocked by this from him and boo his substitutions then what he said after he is right,they are better off fucking off
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:49:18 »

I don't think anyone has come out of this well, all could have handled it better.  I especially expect a 44 year old man to have more control over his emotions...however, as some have said you take the rough with the smooth with di Canio.  For all the success, there is a price to pay.

Now that Foderingham has apologised, we should move on, but di Canio should be careful about making 'go and watch Oxford' comments, it's not good to be in the same company as Rikki Hunt and Steve McMahon.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Dozno9

« Reply #216 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:52:14 »

No, I think the issue is you, by your own admission, have chosen not to post for months on PDC but then when the wheels look like falling off you're there posting on PDC, taking an as and when it suits attitude.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:54:56 »

and boo his substitutions then what he said after he is right,they are better off fucking off

Going by the admittedly miked up radio commentary there would only have been 200 left in Preston.

It happened last season with Connell and it will happen next time he does the same thing. I guarantee you'll be hard pushed to find a set of fans in the football leagues that wouldn't react the same way.

Except Spurs fans, they a patient and never boo anyone.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:55:25 »

No, I think the issue is you, by your own admission, have chosen not to post for months on PDC but then when the wheels look like falling off you're there posting on PDC, taking an as and when it suits attitude.

I think it suits every Swindon fan to post on this topic, not just Paul.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:57:15 »

I salute you master of DiCanioeese!

I don't half struggle to interpret our lovable Italian nutjobs exact meanings at times and often give him the benefit of the doubt. Pleased you're here to correct me though...  Wink
Count yourself lucky (no pun intended). I can understand all of it and sometimes it doesn't make sense
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:02:40 »

I kept quiet throughout the Caddis fiasco and FWIW I don't think the wheels look like falling off now either. I just had a bit of an "Oh FFS" thing yesterday and let myself get dragged in. Please accept my apologies, it won't happen again.

As for the "as and when it suits attitude" I hadn't realised there was a quota we had to maintain
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:04:02 »

I kept quiet throughout the Caddis fiasco and FWIW I don't think the wheels look like falling off now either. I just had a bit of an "Oh FFS" thing yesterday and let myself get dragged in. Please accept my apologies, it won't happen again.

As for the "as and when it suits attitude" I hadn't realised there was a quota we had to maintain

You cunt, of course there's a quota...80% bollocks I believe. (something about cheese).

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

Dozno9

« Reply #222 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:12:06 »

Everyone is full of apologies today aren't they.

There is no quota so don't worry about your perceived ignorance of that. I look forward to your future views on PDC in the forthcoming days, weeks and months when you post on the mediocre and success stories PDC has too.
Flashheart

« Reply #223 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:15:54 »

You cunt, of course there's a quota...80% bollocks I believe. (something about cheese).

I like processed cheese.

There, I said it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:17:59 »

There isn't. Of course you are as entitled as anyone to comment, whatever your views. As I previously posted though, it's hard not to look past your obvious dislike of Paolo the man when you are commenting on Paolo the manager. Good to have you back though and I hope you keep posting.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: