Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55432 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:30:20 »

I think what it boils down to is if you are happy to take the wins against stoke wigan and days at wembley and promotion,not to mention quality defensive records etc being broken then you also have to be prepared and accept that we got those things because basically the bloke is a fucking lunatic.

Listen,we only see the half of it,the board and the players see a hell of alot worse than what we see,BUT the players still go and perform and the board still back him,do you know why? because for as much as he is a total cock and a lunatic the players and the board(who know him better than us)know ultimatly that whether we get good or bad press or if some opponont fans or even our own precious ones get offended that whatever way he does it it is fucking working.

What fucks me off in all this that the fans who are saying all this shit about he should accept the booing and criticism he got yesterday are the same cunts who will be the first to say you should never boo your own players,tell me the difference?

Also good to see the posters back when things go wrong,suprise eh

All good points
kerry red

« Reply #196 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:30:52 »

I think what it boils down to is if you are happy to take the wins against stoke wigan and days at wembley and promotion,not to mention quality defensive records etc being broken then you also have to be prepared and accept that we got those things because basically the bloke is a fucking lunatic.

Listen,we only see the half of it,the board and the players see a hell of alot worse than what we see,BUT the players still go and perform and the board still back him,do you know why? because for as much as he is a total cock and a lunatic the players and the board(who know him better than us)know ultimatly that whether we get good or bad press or if some opponont fans or even our own precious ones get offended that whatever way he does it it is fucking working.

What fucks me off in all this that the fans who are saying all this shit about he should accept the booing and criticism he got yesterday are the same cunts who will be the first to say you should never boo your own players,tell me the difference?

Good post. After 30 minutes shovelling gravel I may have re-evaluated my view
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:30:56 »

Yeah, was to be expected. People can't help themselves I suppose.

Club is in its best shape for years with a fantastic squad of players and a wonderful board. Yet you'd of thought we're about to go into administration and get relegated listening to some doom mongers.
kerry red

« Reply #198 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:33:21 »

The only person I have ever boo-ed, or whatever it was I was actually bellowing, was Steve McMahon.

Incessantly - I just knew from the outset he was a wrong 'un

One game, fuelled by the best the CGH could offer, I spent nearly the whole game shouting

'Get that scouser out'
« Last Edit: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:35:17 by kerry red » Logged
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:34:32 »

The only person I have ever boo-ed, or whatever it was I was actually bellowing, was Steve McMahon.
Incessantly - I just knew from the outset he was a wrong 'un

Agreed, after all he was bald, scouse... and bound to rob my house apparently!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:35:11 »

If that's aimed at me, I was "back" well before this weekend. But more than happy to fuck off again if non-hero worshipping isn't acceptable.

I actually agree with most of the rest of what you said FWIW. And said something similar yesterday
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:36:58 »

Yet you'd of thought we're about to go into administration and get relegated listening to some doom mongers.

Kerry Red and DMR have got their signs made up already

[url width=500 height=500]http://chzdailywhat.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/dnc-protester-of-the-day.jpg[/url]
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #202 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:37:08 »

I am unable to disagree with any of that.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
kerry red

« Reply #203 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:38:19 »

Kerry Red and DMR have got their signs made up already

[url width=500 height=500]http://chzdailywhat.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/dnc-protester-of-the-day.jpg[/url]

I would like put on file that my ONLY gripe was the Oxford reference
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:39:26 »

If that's aimed at me, I was "back" well before this weekend. But more than happy to fuck off again if non-hero worshipping isn't acceptable.

I actually agree with most of the rest of what you said FWIW. And said something similar yesterday
"Back" for what though?? Your moment in the spotlight to tell everyone how right you were about him in the first place - Give it a rest, please!!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:40:10 »

Paolo is right. I wish some of the mongs on thisis would go support Pxford instead
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:42:05 »

Paolo is right. I wish some of the mongs on thisis would go support Pxford instead
Your opinion is worthless. You don't even go to games Wink

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #207 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:42:22 »

But people are allowed to have their opinions - and I'm sure that come kick off time they will ALL be supporting the team.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #208 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:42:26 »

Exactly his point. I agree with him on that too.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:43:50 »

Your opinion is worthless. You don't even go to games Wink
this is correct

One thing that we can all surely agree on is that Paolo is absolutely fucking batshit mental.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: