Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55377 times)
DMR

« Reply #180 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:08:58 »

Read that again tomorrow morning, and I guarantee you'll feel really embarrassed.

I often wonder if people feel really embarrassed about posts made in the heat of the moment, I suppose we will find out tomorrow.

Did you feel really embarrassed after you threatened to find me and assault me for posting an Ian Huntley joke? Wink
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:09:32 »

Having PDC as manager is like having an ugly, stroppy girlfriend who's filthy in bed. You want to get rid but you'll miss the filth and worry that you'll never find a nice bird that's as dirty.

/
W56196272
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:11:38 »

Did you feel really embarrassed after you threatened to find me and assault me for posting an Ian Huntley joke? Wink

I think you may have embellished that story a little!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:11:50 »

but there's only so much shit you can take..

/
W56196272
Flashheart

« Reply #184 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:12:10 »

Having PDC as manager is like having an ugly, stroppy girlfriend who's filthy in bed. You want to get rid but you'll miss the filth and worry that you'll never find a nice bird that's as dirty.

Ha

I think Barry made a similar analogy once
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:14:12 »

oh

sorry Barry,subconscious theivery

/
W56196272
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:17:17 »

Paolo likes dressing up and being pissed on?

Ahhhh it makes sense now, cheers yeo.
kerry red

« Reply #187 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:19:34 »

Nobody is knocking him as a superb football manager, or his passion, or his general 'appeal' but he just never seems to know when to stay schtum.

He had absolutely no need to mention the fans at all, let alone telling a section of them to go and watch Oxford.

If any of his players never learnt their lesson after one mistake we know what that would mean.

And they are still repeating the whole episode ad infinitum on SSN
kerry red

« Reply #188 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:22:17 »

Very interesting to hear the latest rendition on SSN - still telling the fans to come to the CG and get their ST money back but

NO MENTION OF WATCHING OXFORD INSTEAD

Unfortunately you cant put the genie back in the bottle

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:22:45 »

"Come to the County Ground, I give you the [season ticket] money back. Or don't come to the County Ground, go to Oxford, watch the game, not to Swindon because we don't need this kind of supporters"

Ah right cheers, I haven't heard it, presumably though he wasn't referring to all critical ST fans...?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
DRS

« Reply #190 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:25:03 »

I think what it boils down to is if you are happy to take the wins against stoke wigan and days at wembley and promotion,not to mention quality defensive records etc being broken then you also have to be prepared and accept that we got those things because basically the bloke is a fucking lunatic.

Listen,we only see the half of it,the board and the players see a hell of alot worse than what we see,BUT the players still go and perform and the board still back him,do you know why? because for as much as he is a total cock and a lunatic the players and the board(who know him better than us)know ultimatly that whether we get good or bad press or if some opponont fans or even our own precious ones get offended that whatever way he does it it is fucking working.

What fucks me off in all this that the fans who are saying all this shit about he should accept the booing and criticism he got yesterday are the same cunts who will be the first to say you should never boo your own players,tell me the difference?

Also good to see the posters back when things go wrong,suprise eh
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:25:13 »

No. I'm just sick of it.
Ok fair enough, but we all know your views on him, why keep restating them?
It just seems to me that you've been waiting for this "told you so" moment!!
DRS

« Reply #192 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:26:04 »

Very interesting to hear the latest rendition on SSN - still telling the fans to come to the CG and get their ST money back but

Unfortunately you cant put the genie back in the bottle

Would you ever boo your own player during a game?
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:28:28 »

To be honest, at times I wish some of our fans would fuck off and watch someone else.
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 16:29:38 »

I salute you master of DiCanioeese!

I don't half struggle to interpret our lovable Italian nutjobs exact meanings at times and often give him the benefit of the doubt. Pleased you're here to correct me though...  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: