Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bill Power court case  (Read 47080 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 15:52:38 »

So  in other words Bill and Phil were actually right,  but suffer the consequences of trusting the Wills, Diamandis and co.

Yes spot on. Hope they get their money they way they should get it. By ensuring that those idiots pay them what is owed from their own pockets.

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 15:57:15 »

is james wills still on the board?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 15:57:57 »

NO

Things get better but they never get good
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 15:58:28 »

is james wills still on the board?
Yes. Although hopefully not for much longer now this is out of the way
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 16:48:32 »

James Wills is a non-executive member of the board. So he is on the board but doesn't have any say in the day to day running of the club.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 17:08:38 »

I don't really have any sympathy for Power, I'm disappointed he tried forcing money from the Club than diamond mike.  I doubt he gives a crap about us.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 17:10:49 »

I don't really have any sympathy for Power, I'm disappointed he tried forcing money from the Club than diamond mike.  I doubt he gives a crap about us.
FFS please tell me you don't need the whole indemnity thing explaining all over again. Look back in the thread
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 17:14:21 »

Cheesy

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 17:26:03 »

FFS please tell me you don't need the whole indemnity thing explaining all over again. Look back in the thread

So if Fitton hadn't managed to get the indemnity out of the old board, BP wouldn't have taken the club to court?

It's All Good..............
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 17:29:17 »

Does that mean Fitton & Co will now tell James Wills to do one & remove him from his non executive role? As that chinless wonder is a constant reminder of the failure of the ancien regime & its discredited association with Diamandis.

ewsham Robin
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 17:52:10 »

I would expect so.  And as an Arsenal fan, I doubt James will be particularly bothered.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 18:10:19 »

So if Fitton hadn't managed to get the indemnity out of the old board, BP wouldn't have taken the club to court?
If Fitton hadn't managed to get the indemnity, I'm pretty sure the takeover wouldn't have proceeded. It's a bit of an if me aunt had balls question really
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #282 on: Friday, May 1, 2009, 22:56:46 »

Does that mean Fitton & Co will now tell James Wills to do one & remove him from his non executive role? As that chinless wonder is a constant reminder of the failure of the ancien regime & its discredited association with Diamandis.
Once this case is out of the way ( appeal ? ) and we get rid of chat arrogant little cunt Wills then the past has gone. Fair play to Fitton etc. I do, however, feel sorry for Power and Emmell - I think they've been treated shabilly but not by Fitton. The judgement is fair and I hope they set to Wills to get their money back.
If we look at the history of the club, we should be sorry for Wills who has balied us out but fuck me if ever one bloke was badly advised, its him. In the end he deserves ouir contempt.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 01:17:51 »

Would I be correct in thinking that the only winner here is again Diamond Mike...
He continued to get payments from STFC (Bill Powers money) when the club was totally insolvent by the form of Marketing, Program production and payments such as salaries to his associates / friends, and even his son in law etc etc....
Surely further action could and should be leveled at his door or driveway or even car !!!!!
I could suggest the possible wording
Greek Cunt
Mother fucker and the list goes on and on....

And as for Bill Power....I suggest that you were / are a real good guy who wanted the best for the club and was taken for a ride...Wills was just a spine less prick.  !!!

Angry

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #284 on: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 05:37:26 »

I have read the whole thread now and what stands out is the testicle issue surrounding Pauld's aunty, Paul is she of a good standard? If so im willing to put them to one side ;-)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: