Pages: 1 ... 715 716 717 [718] 719 720 721 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1279823 times)
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #10755 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 07:54:15 »

How much trust do we put in this blokes 'research'. It may or may not be true, but just randomly believing some bloke on twitters 'research' is risky in my opinion. Its very easy for these things to play into preconceived notions of what's happening.

Anyone know the bloke and can vouch for his authenticity?

The fact he’s claimed it’s all public domain makes it easy to debunk if he’s full of hot air. I expect somebody will try to prove him wrong through the course of the day and if they fail to, that should give some credence to what he is saying.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #10756 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 08:23:16 »

This is what the (mis)trust said in 2021-

Our opinion from all facts available is that this was perfectly legal and is a common standard business restructuring practice with the majority of creditors (nearly 90% of monies), being owed to other members of the Axis Group (Australian arm). As stated, this is standard business practise and occurs hundreds of times each week when a company needs to restructure itself. Based on this due diligence we feel there is no issue requiring any cause for concern.

https://truststfc.com/2021/03/19/axis-group-due-diligence-by-truststfc/

Translation- its immoral but not illegal.

Looking back, the red flags for the cosy nature of the CM/Trust relationship were blatant. This one always makes me laugh-

https://twitter.com/TrustSTFC/status/1514535853665792005

'Critical' friend  Cheesy

He basically duped them and was a nice guy to get what he wanted- the CG. Now he doesn't need them for anything further they get the cold shoulder.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #10757 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 08:33:58 »

This is what the (mis)trust said in 2021-

Our opinion from all facts available is that this was perfectly legal and is a common standard business restructuring practice with the majority of creditors (nearly 90% of monies), being owed to other members of the Axis Group (Australian arm). As stated, this is standard business practise and occurs hundreds of times each week when a company needs to restructure itself. Based on this due diligence we feel there is no issue requiring any cause for concern.

https://truststfc.com/2021/03/19/axis-group-due-diligence-by-truststfc/

Translation- its immoral but not illegal.

Looking back, the red flags for the cosy nature of the CM/Trust relationship were blatant. This one always makes me laugh-

https://twitter.com/TrustSTFC/status/1514535853665792005

'Critical' friend  Cheesy

He basically duped them and was a nice guy to get what he wanted- the CG. Now he doesn't need them for anything further they get the cold shoulder.

This part is my main problem, in hindsight the red flags have always been there including over the Trusts relationship with Morfuni. To describe liquidating whilst owing non Axis creditors over £1m and describing this as normal business practice and basically saying everything is fine at best shows bias or at worst is deliberately misleading.
SwindonCoops

Ignore
« Reply #10758 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 09:24:11 »

How much trust do we put in this blokes 'research'. It may or may not be true, but just randomly believing some bloke on twitters 'research' is risky in my opinion. Its very easy for these things to play into preconceived notions of what's happening.

I've known him for a long time. Definitely a life long STFC fan. He has been talking about the shady dealings ever since Clem came in. Whether that is a personal vendetta or based on evidence remains to be seen, but many of the points he made at the time of Clems takeover have been correct. I didn't want any of them to be correct as they were all doom and gloom, but he's definitely been closer to the mark than my blind optimism over the last couple of years!

Of course, I acknowledge the irony of me trying to vouch for authenticity given that I've only made a handful of posts myself....
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #10759 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 09:26:55 »

Maybe he likes his kneecaps
Absolutely this(well not the knee caps as such) and i have said for a while i think this is what Clem found out once he took over. Not defending him at all but i do honestly believe that the intentions were the right ones in the begining and he has got in far too deep with the wrong people. We are the ones now paying the price
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #10760 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 09:40:36 »

Yet we were asked to believe the Trust when they say they did extensive due dilligence.  There is very little evidence of that.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #10761 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 09:48:58 »

I've known him for a long time. Definitely a life long STFC fan. He has been talking about the shady dealings ever since Clem came in. Whether that is a personal vendetta or based on evidence remains to be seen, but many of the points he made at the time of Clems takeover have been correct. I didn't want any of them to be correct as they were all doom and gloom, but he's definitely been closer to the mark than my blind optimism over the last couple of years!

Of course, I acknowledge the irony of me trying to vouch for authenticity given that I've only made a handful of posts myself....
I think it’s a case of he’s right about a lot but also going down rabbit holes which probably undermine the credibility of what he is saying.

That said it has all identified a common pattern in the way Morfuni operates and has again flagged up the shady liquidation of the U.K. subsidiary.

It has also further highlighted how complicit the Trust are in this, rightly or wrongly most would have only read their summary conclusions in the due diligence where they basically say nothing to see here. They will have missed £1.2m of creditors have been ripped off including HMRC.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #10762 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:00:43 »

Things don't look good and sorry to say the future looks bleak.
Construction industry in Australia and New Zealand is stressed and Axis is simply a basic sub contractor to this industry sector.
With Axis NSW being placed into liquidation in May 2023 the future is obviously not looking bright.
Would not think Morfuni millions supposedly proping up STFC coming from these businesses.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #10763 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:22:15 »

The stuff on Clem and Axis seems legit, although there are always reasons for such things happening and 2+2 may equal 5. I'd be inclined to believe his thread on that is accurate.

The Able stuff is nonsense though and had no real substance. Able are even shadier than whatever he have now, and the people he claimed were involved didn't seem to have any actual involvement. I think Able was a Power rouse, if I'm honest.

Aside from that, the way this guy continually pats himself on the back for doing "due dilligence" kinda irritates me... no idea why... but he loves using that phrase.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #10764 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:27:03 »

The stuff on Clem and Axis seems legit, although there are always reasons for such things happening and 2+2 may equal 5. I'd be inclined to believe his thread on that is accurate.

The Able stuff is nonsense though and had no real substance. Able are even shadier than whatever he have now, and the people he claimed were involved didn't seem to have any actual involvement. I think Able was a Power rouse, if I'm honest.

Aside from that, the way this guy continually pats himself on the back for doing "due dilligence" kinda irritates me... no idea why... but he loves using that phrase.

All of the information he is presenting is well known and nothing new?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10765 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:28:24 »

I guess it might be new to some. Who can tell. Its all in the public domain if that's what you mean.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #10766 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:35:18 »

Clearly not.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #10767 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:42:47 »

It may not be new but people are looking at it in a different light now that they know the Trust’s conclusions shouldn’t be considered in the slightest bit reliable.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #10768 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:47:46 »

Clearly has too much time on his hands

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #10769 on: Thursday, January 25, 2024, 10:54:40 »

Clearly has too much time on his hands

We need as many people as possible with too much time on their hands to do similar, ideally somebody with a platform and in a position where the findings would be taken note of and believed, the Trust are obviously not going to take any action or ruffle any feathers.  I am hoping that Mr Morsehead is up for another run at it, but understand the timing and circumstances might not be ideal. There is definitely a story there if somebody has the means to dig in and is brave enough to shine a light.

I fear that if nobody does then we are approaching the closing stages of the 1st half of the end game, the 2nd half is going to be huge depending on how it goes.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 715 716 717 [718] 719 720 721 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: