Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76971 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:17:41 »

Ive always wondered if racists eat curry?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:17:57 »

What do you agree with that the EDL stand for then?

For a start, there views on Halal, There views on Sharia law within England/Britian.

And Bankok, you should know i cant spell by now Smiley

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
tans

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:19:25 »

Bless

Wasnt campagnes a centre back for us in the 90's?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:21:28 »

I don't agree with the unnecessary pain inflicted on animals either (depending on whether it's been stunned beforehand or not), but it doesn't mean I'm going to go out and incite violence and division between race and religion.

Is that the only two things you see eye to eye with them on?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:23:10 »

I don't agree with the unnecessary pain inflicted on animals either (depending on whether it's been stunned beforehand or not), but it doesn't mean I'm going to go out and incite violence and division between race and religion.

Is that the only two things you see eye to eye with them on?

Along with the anti- Millitant Islam and a few other things, yes.

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #560 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:23:36 »

Is Halal meat any more inhumane than meat produced the "western" way? The animal still ends up as food.

Besides, animals don't have feelings.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:24:44 »

Is Halal meat any more inhumane than meat produced the "western" way? The animal still ends up as food.

Besides, animals don't have feelings.

If you really want me to post a video of an animal being killing the 'halal' way i will! But its not nice!

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:27:27 »

If you really want me to post a video of an animal being killing the 'halal' way i will! But its not nice!

Nor is the western way

are you vegeterian ?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:29:11 »

Who isn't opposed to millitant anything? But is a march through Manny Road really going to get to those sorts, or is it just going to piss off and alienate local people who've probably lived in Swindon longer than you or I, who are law abiding people just trying to make a living?

What few other things?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #564 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:29:37 »

So how do you feel that the EDL will help to solve these issues?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:30:59 »

Theyll bomb everyone
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #566 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:31:10 »

Yeah, in this country in say... a chicken factory, the chickens are hung by their heads on an overhead conveyor belt. They are gassed to put them unconscious then electrocuted to kill them. These two stages have around a 95% success rate so some chickens will be alive and awake when they get into the bit that pulls their heads off with such force that most of their bones and arteries go with them.

This is the first stage in making them lovely breadcrumb covered boneless chicken breasts that you can buy in Morrisons for about a quid.

By the way, I am not a vegetarian, I don't give a fuck how the chickens die, just what they taste like. Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:33:28 »

so you don't oppose mosques,just ones that want to build extensions?

I don't agree with anti-mosque campagnes..

More mosques = More Muslims ( Which i dont agree with )
Leaving aside the fundamental idiocy of the proposition that more mosques somehow magically produces more Muslims, that the second quote is manifestly just anti-Muslim (not extremists, just Muslims per se) you're not even consistent on your own views in two posts about 40 mins apart.

I think ben's assessment of your wannabe motives is about right and Fred's advice you bin the laptop is probably the best you'll get.

I'll add a bit more (although I don't imagine you'll listen) - you clearly don't know what the EDL stands for or what it actually is. Extremist groups like this rely on the confused, angry and (sorry but it's how you come across) a bit thick like you to act as their cannon fodder. Just like the jihadists, ironically. And that's what you are - cannon fodder. You're being manipulated by some pretty nasty violent extremists and the more you allow yourself to get sucked in the worse trouble you're likely to end up in. So can it, kick back, enjoy the football and enjoy your teenage years. Don't get yourself in a load of shite over stuff you clearly don't understand

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:36:03 »

never mind all this trivial shit.paul the octopus is dead....
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #569 on: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 12:36:35 »

Leaving aside the fundamental idiocy of the proposition that more mosques somehow magically produces more Muslims, that the second quote is manifestly just anti-Muslim (not extremists, just Muslims per se) you're not even consistent on your own views in two posts about 40 mins apart.

I think ben's assessment of your wannabe motives is about right and Fred's advice you bin the laptop is probably the best you'll get.

I'll add a bit more (although I don't imagine you'll listen) - you clearly don't know what the EDL stands for or what it actually is. Extremist groups like this rely on the confused, angry and (sorry but it's how you come across) a bit thick like you to act as their cannon fodder. Just like the jihadists, ironically. And that's what you are - cannon fodder. You're being manipulated by some pretty nasty violent extremists and the more you allow yourself to get sucked in the worse trouble you're likely to end up in. So can it, kick back, enjoy the football and enjoy your teenage years. Don't get yourself in a load of shite over stuff you clearly don't understand

With all due respect, since when has telliong a teenager not to do something actually worked?

I say, go hang around with your EDL loons and witness first hand what kind of people they are and then make your own mind up whether you want to be part of that or not.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: