Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76988 times)
Lumps

« Reply #435 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 19:22:44 »

Simply.....all children should have a choice of meats they want/have to eat.
I wasn't suggesting Muslims shouldn't be able to have Hallal meat.....just saying it was unfair that others didn't have a choice.

That's not how school catering works though is it? It's not a restaurant. If Jeremy fancies venison one day he's likely to be onto a loser.

What this probably means is that for the sake of convenience, doing away with the need for separate prep areas, the kitchens have decided to limit the menu by going down the poultry and fish route which a lot of them were doing anyhow what with the healthier menus being introduced.

That only leaves the issue of how the animals are slaughtered, which I doubt the EDL have cared a fuck about until it's a handy stick to beat the paki's with. One chop with a blade by hand or hung by the neck from a conveyor belt until your head's ripped off in a factory slaughterhouse .... I'm not sure which one is the must brutal to be honest.

That means the only thing to get worked up about 
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Monday, August 23, 2010, 19:27:32 »

That's not how school catering works though is it? It's not a restaurant. If Jeremy fancies venison one day he's likely to be onto a loser.

What this probably means is that for the sake of convenience, doing away with the need for separate prep areas, the kitchens have decided to limit the menu by going down the poultry and fish route which a lot of them were doing anyhow what with the healthier menus being introduced.

That only leaves the issue of how the animals are slaughtered, which I doubt the EDL have cared a fuck about until it's a handy stick to beat the *'s with. One chop with a blade by hand or hung by the neck from a conveyor belt until your head's ripped off in a factory slaughterhouse .... I'm not sure which one is the must brutal to be honest.

That means the only thing to get worked up about 

Who's getting worked up...............not me,just making a valid and correct point.
Hallal meat for all in a school kitchen is wrong...no matter how you want to look at it.
Explain its merits for all there worth......but you wont convince me that it is fair or indeed right.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 08:51:02 »

Personally, i dont enjoy walking down manchester road after evening fixtures.

I think that's really sad. I get the impression that what Stegenfreud said is right. You probably aren't very used to seeing many amounts of asian people and you've heard a lot of scare stories in the paper and on the internet. Some of those stories may be true or at least have some truth to them. You then walk through an area where you're the minority and you associate the people you see with the stories you've heard. BUT that doesn't mean you are actually in danger or anything like that. Nothing's ever going to happen to you there. Manchester Road is actually a pretty safe area imo. I'd guess it's safer than some poorer white areas in Swindon eg Penhill.

I think a lot of it is just that as a white person you're not used to being in the minority. It's something I've had to get used to in my area where I'm living in Bristol, right next to St.Pauls. It was strange to me walking around and feeling like I was the odd one out for being white. It has a reputation for being a violent area but a lot of that is gang related and nothing much has ever happened to me personally. Never been mugged or beaten up or anything like that.

Manchester Road area isn't even like that. It isn't known as a violent area and there isn't a big gang thing (some asian teenagers hanging around in the park doesn't mean there's gangs there and they most likely aren't going to mug you).

In reality I know the mosque there has been attacked almost certainly by racist/islamophobic whites and the asian people there are far more likely to suffer racist abuse than the other way round (possibly even from a few town supporters).
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #438 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:02:06 »

I been mugged twice on manchester road to be fair i was steaming drunk asleep outside the taxi office.They were asians both times.

Dirty cunts.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:06:15 »

how do you know they were asian if you were asleep?
trogladite

« Reply #440 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:42:29 »

In July a woman was raped in Manchester road. The police are looking for two Asians.  They've got their work cut out.  Manchester road wasn't very safe for her.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #441 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:45:58 »

I was woken up by them going through my pockets. On a serious not of course crime commited in those areas are going to be done by ethnic minorities. The same as in predominatly  white areas it will be white people.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:47:39 »

In July a woman was raped in Manchester road. The police are looking for two Asians.  They've got their work cut out.  Manchester road wasn't very safe for her.

jesus listen to yourself.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #443 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:51:16 »

I was woken up by them going through my pockets. On a serious not of course crime commited in those areas are going to be done by ethnic minorities. The same as in predominatly  white areas it will be white people.

How dare logic get in the way of such bigotry.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:55:27 »

Personally, i dont enjoy walking down manchester road after evening fixtures.

Why? I've walked down that road for years, before and after Swindon fixtures and never personally encountered any problems. Conversely I would imagine that the residents and shopkeepers aren't particularly enamored with (mostly white) football fans walking down there, given that the only problems I have seen are football related.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
trogladite

« Reply #445 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 09:57:48 »

my statements are correct. She was rapped.  She told the police to look for two men of asian appearance.  It happened in Manchester road.  I'm sorry if the above facts offend you. To placate you can I just say that white men can rape as well.

To keep Mex happy only crimes committed by white people, preferably of British extract should be mentioned in this thread.  It will mean any talk of Manchester road is meaningless though.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 10:04:25 »

my statements are correct. She was rapped.  She told the police to look for two men of asian appearance.  It happened in Manchester road.  I'm sorry if the above facts offend you. To placate you can I just say that white men can rape as well.

To keep Mex happy only crimes committed by white people, preferably of British extract should be mentioned in this thread.  It will mean any talk of Manchester road is meaningless though.

She was rapped?  Are you sure Jay z wasn't responsible.

Never knowingly overstated.
trogladite

« Reply #447 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 10:08:16 »

Don't know who Jay z is.  I bough to your greater knowledge.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 10:54:50 »

Why? I've walked down that road for years, before and after Swindon fixtures and never personally encountered any problems. Conversely I would imagine that the residents and shopkeepers aren't particularly enamored with (mostly white) football fans walking down there, given that the only problems I have seen are football related.

Yes and if they were to go in the Town End on a match day I doubt many of them would feel very comfortable or welcome (not to totally slag off the Town End, I do love it there, but you know what I mean?).
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #449 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 11:01:32 »

I recomend that they don't move to the surrounding areas of a fucking football stadium then if they don't like it.

Just a thought.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: