Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76971 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #270 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 23:02:31 »

Hardly a debate though is it?

Crispy asked a question and the TEF righteaous brother's rounded on him, ologn with Garry Glitters best mate and all the old "I bashed a fashist" twat's from the 80's.

Not really reprasentative is it?

Oh boo boo, the majority don't agree with my views so I will call some people lefties and say the majority are not representative of the entire forum.
trogladite

« Reply #271 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 23:36:21 »

Will that be a simple majority of members or just a majority of people who bothered to reply to this thread?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #272 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 23:49:52 »

Or England? Who knows, it was quite an ambiguous statement.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 00:08:49 »

It's a bit unfair singling out the BNP and EDL for criticism, the groups opposed to them don't have much to be proud of either
What a monumentally silly thing to say. Presumably by the same token "it's a bit unfair" to "single out" Al-Qaeda given the spate of largely failed neo-Nazi bomb/ricin plots over the last decade. Two wrongs and all that?

Not to mention that the thread is about the EDL so is naturally going to focus on their appalling behaviour. Which doesn't in any way excuse the appalling behaviour of Muslim extremists, the IRA, that lot in Darfur, Apple execs in the iPhone 4 debacle, Greer signing for Brighton or the England team's shoddy performance in the World Cup.

Pointing the finger at someone else and saying "Well, they're just as bad" doesn't wash as an excuse for six-year olds
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #274 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 02:40:08 »

Will that be a simple majority of members or just a majority of people who bothered to reply to this thread?

So you are now putting forward a faint possibility as an argument, bit weak don't you thing?

You are suggesting that people who bother to sign up and then bother to log in will not be bothered to post, bit pointless don't you think?. Well, if you are going to use that argument then what about all the people who think that racists and bigots such as yourself are odious wankers but choose to keep quiet?

The word cunt is wasted upon people like you.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 19, 2010, 02:50:42 by BANGKOK RED » Logged
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 06:59:38 »

bangkok, be careful of your tag line.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:11:49 »

least funny alias ever?
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:32:03 »

Crispy and any other EDL supporters I've got a few questions for you...

Are you against muslims or just against islamic extremists?

In what ways do you feel islamic extremists or the rise in the number of muslims in this country are actually impacting your life?

If muslims want to build a mosque with their own money why shouldn't they be able to do that?

Are you against people wearing burqas?

Bearing in mind what the burqa actually is (the full face veil, not just a head covering) how many times have you actually seen someone wearing this in the UK?

Have you ever seen someone wearing a burqa in Wiltshire?
« Last Edit: Monday, July 19, 2010, 09:16:39 by Spy » Logged
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #278 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:33:48 »

You make it sound like there is only one burqa. Do they all have to share? No wonder you never see any in Wiltshire.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:46:50 »

barry is me new favourite TEFer.  Comedy genius.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:49:23 »

Crispy and any other EDL supporters I've got a few questions for you...

Are you against muslims or just against islamic extremists?

In what ways do you feel islamic extremists or the rise in the number of muslims in this country are actually impacting your life?

If muslims want to build a mosque with their own money why shouldn't they be able to do that?

Are you against people wearing burqas?

Bearing in mind what the burqa actually is (the full face veil, not just a head covering) how many times have you actually seen someone wearing this in the UK?

Have you ever seen someone wearing the burqa in Wiltshire?

Just Islamic extremists

Parts of England are becomming "no go zones" for whites at night, 7/7 bombing should never have the oppertunity to happen again.

Within reason, but can you immagine if we went to a prodominatly muslim country and built a church? I don't really see a problem with mosque's in general, where on a whole the EDL do, this is why i've said on a number of occasions im not a member of the EDL just agree with some of there views.

I'll role the last too questions into one, Yes i have seen a full burqa, where? Walking down Manchester Road.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:51:19 »

i is a bout da same age as crispy and it is well mad that we be clevererer than u. u lofty liberals have fallen 4 da media proper gander that trys to make out that muslims is great. I was watchin da news the otha day and the reporter described that abu hamza as a radical cleric! that is bullshit he isnt radical he is fuckin well wack.

Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:51:54 »

Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

oi colin todd dont smile yeah fam he iz bout da same age as me you get me?

flammableBen

« Reply #283 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 08:57:10 »

Just Islamic extremists

Parts of England are becomming "no go zones" for whites at night, 7/7 bombing should never have the oppertunity to happen again.

Within reason, but can you immagine if we went to a prodominatly muslim country and built a church? I don't really see a problem with mosque's in general, where on a whole the EDL do, this is why i've said on a number of occasions im not a member of the EDL just agree with some of there views.

I'll role the last too questions into one, Yes i have seen a full burqa, where? Walking down Manchester Road.

I think that 'muslim' countries might be a bit more forgiving than you think. Pakistan for example has nearly 3million Christians living there. They have churches.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Monday, July 19, 2010, 09:05:27 »

I think that 'muslim' countries might be a bit more forgiving than you think. Pakistan for example has nearly 3million Christians living there. They have churches.

Guess your right, i was thinking more along the lines for Saudi Arabia, but regardless mosques don't overly bother me aslong as they are being used for the right things.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: