Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76971 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #195 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:46:43 »

flammableBen

« Reply #196 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:47:32 »

I know a few people what have the same views and attend marches bubt arnt racist thugs.

Maybe they're too cowardly to be proper thugs, but they're either increadibly naive / downright retarded, or actually pretty racist. You wouldn't go along supporting a group with the history and membership and attitude of the EDL if you weren't one of those two things.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:48:38 »

I know a few people what have the same views and attend marches bubt arnt racist thugs.
OK, just morons then. As fb said, you'd have to be a complete fucking donut to go to an EDL march if you weren't looking for a ruck.

Having read through all this, and knowing that attending such a march WON'T achieve anything against Muslim extremists (other than possibly creating some) but WILL result in a riot/set piece scrap with the cops, would you attend one?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:01:30 »

OK, just morons then. As fb said, you'd have to be a complete fucking donut to go to an EDL march if you weren't looking for a ruck.

Having read through all this, and knowing that attending such a march WON'T achieve anything against Muslim extremists (other than possibly creating some) but WILL result in a riot/set piece scrap with the cops, would you attend one?
If its possible to do so with getting into a ruck, yes.  Wink
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:07:46 by Crispy » Logged

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #199 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:10:56 »

Crispy watch that youtube video, it's in 6 parts but you might find it interesting.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:14:03 »

Crispy watch that youtube video, it's in 6 parts but you might find it interesting.

Will do!

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #201 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:15:25 »

If its possible to do so with getting into a ruck, yes.  Wink

If you mean that that you are a dick

If you don't mean that and you are just trying to avoid the question, then you are a dick for not answering to a thread that you started.

I s'pose you are still young, there is still time for you yet.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:19:31 »

If you mean that that you are a dick

If you don't mean that and you are just trying to avoid the question, then you are a dick for not answering to a thread that you started.

I s'pose you are still young, there is still time for you yet.

Its the age card and insults everytime, im a dick for something i believe in?

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #203 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:22:21 »

im a dick for something i believe in?

When it comes to racist biggots who want to be violent towards innocent people, then yes.

I've already given the option that maybe you are just a naive young fool, I'd take that if I where you.
flammableBen

« Reply #204 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:24:11 »

Its the age card and insults everytime, im a dick for something i believe in?
Well yes.

You're obviously not a big fan of mulsim extremists. Would you say "oh that chap believes that I should convert to his fundamental view of his religion or be burnt and stoned to death or whatever, but I'm sure he's a jolly nice chap and I don't hold it against him".

You're supporting a group which most people find disgusting, either through your own stupidy, or because you actually agree with them. Either way you're a cunt, or a stupid cunt. It's not just an insult, it's a statement on what you are.

You get upset for us calling you a dick for something you believe in, but you're willing to go on protest marches compaining about the beliefs of others. Maybe you should grow up?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:25:13 »

When it comes to racist biggots who want to be violent towards innocent people, then yes.

I've already given the option that maybe you are just a naive young fool, I'd take that if I where you.

Yeah because i've clearly said i want to be violent towards innocent people haven I?

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #206 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:30:03 »

Do you not wonder crispy why the response to this thread is the way it is?

Only two people have offered any kind of support to the EDL whatsoever, and one of those is a self-confessed member of the BNP. Does that not suggest anything to you?
flammableBen

« Reply #207 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:35:45 »

Yeah because i've clearly said i want to be violent towards innocent people haven I?

No but you've clearly said that you support a group that does. So either supporting a group which you fundamentally disagree with, which is fucking stupid. Or you support a group which you know big reason to exist is to go out and fight muslims, in which case you haven't really got a leg to stand on in the no violence thing.

Do you not wonder crispy why the response to this thread is the way it is?

Only two people have offered any kind of support to the EDL whatsoever, and one of those is a self-confessed member of the BNP. Does that not suggest anything to you?

One of the youtube users crispy subscribes to is this odious little cunt...

Says a lot really.

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:43:01 »

One of the youtube users crispy subscribes to is this odious little cunt...

Says a lot really.

Im not BNP at all, he's a friend of mine. I don't have a problem with blacks whites blues pinks, skin colour isnt an issue to me.

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, July 18, 2010, 11:49:01 »

The righteousness of the TEF members astounds me.....

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: