Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76912 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #90 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:07:20 »

Sharia Law hasn't affected me in any way whatsoever and it won't ever. The UK justice system will not adopt Sharia Law.

This renders the 'concept' of the EDL pointless.

That just shows how unpatriotic you are.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #91 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:08:23 »

Maybe i worded it a bit wrong i'm not great at getting my point across.

Crispy for all we know may genuinly be concerned about extremist muslims etc and just want us to be a bit safer(in his mind) he may have had the intention of going there today and peacefully marching through the streets yet because he does people are instantly saying they are racist blah blah.

flammableBen

« Reply #92 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:12:57 »

[url width=800 height=945]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/flammableben/hckWP.jpg[/url]
Rich Pullen

« Reply #93 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:13:39 »

THIS IS CRISPY

[url width=864 height=576]http://blog.indexoncensorship.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/down-with-this-sort-of-thing1.jpg[/url]

Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:15:39 »

Fuck me i've lost some weight, and am now a man of god.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #95 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:23:45 »

I think the thread has degenerated a bit, but it's probably because they don't want a fellow forum member caught up in trouble and perhaps getting brainwashed by people who get their shits and giggles through a bit of aggro.

Being opposed to extremism is good, but personally I don't see how a protest or an organisation will stop that, other than the police, MI5 and MI6.

Picking on particular mosques is not going to resolve the issues.
Telling Islamic Extremists they are bad and they should not be involved in their activities is not going to resolve the issues.
Speaking on behalf of other Muslim people when you don't understand their culture or beliefs is not going to resolve the issue.
It'll only add fuel to the fire and make things worse.
flammableBen

« Reply #96 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:24:20 »

Maybe i worded it a bit wrong i'm not great at getting my point across.

Crispy for all we know may genuinly be concerned about extremist muslims etc and just want us to be a bit safer(in his mind) he may have had the intention of going there today and peacefully marching through the streets yet because he does people are instantly saying they are racist blah blah.

See I still don't think that's fair. For every "fuck you racist" post, there's one which argues about the stupidity that these views and organisations are based on. Sometimes in the same post to be fair.

Yeah there's a lot of hostility, but not much more than you'd get on a thread about people complaining that Greer has left, which is quite impressive considering the emotiveness of the subject.

There's definitely been more than enough stuff posted for crispy not to make retarded posts about being more patriotic than everybody else.

Not that it bothered me much, I'm always a bit suspicious about patriotism. I didn't really have much control over where I was born, seems a bit of a desperate thing to take massive pride in.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #97 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:31:36 »

To be fair Ben i didn't say every post is like that but the ones who seem to have the big issues are the ones calling him a cunt etc.

He is a 15/16 child is obviously easily led and doesn't have a clue what the real picture is and by the looks of it will learn the hard way.It just seems that the ones on here who seem to know more about these sort of things just always retort to sarcasm and petty insults.

As long as it doesn't effect his camera work and we get decenrt youyube vids i don't care.
Div

« Reply #98 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:34:49 »

Wow you really are as thick as pig shit.

I don't make friends very often, on here anyway,  but i like you

and am now a man of god.

No suprise, you're hardly gonna become a believer in Allah are you.

And what bollocks did you say about britain going down the pan, you're a kid, what other britain have you seen? I'm 21 and i don't know a different britain than the one we have now (well, without the money problems) As far as you're concerned, this place has always welcomed Immigrants, you don't know any different. You probably just think it's cool. What's so dangerous about this country, it's only you're own thoughts that make you think it's dangerous because of your prejudice views - not every Pakistani/muslim/asian knows how to build a bomb - and i bet the ones who do are probably English and retaliating against people like you - you expect it, so they should deliver, right?

One thing i do hate though, double fucking standards. If they want to live here they should abide by our fucking laws, not get their visas and say 'this place is shit, i want muslim laws in place' - if british law wants all head-dresses to be removed because dirty chavs keep robbing the corner shop, then they should abide by it, like that couple who got done for kissing in a muslim country - if they don't like it, then they shouldn't come over in the first place.

You heard of the Monster Raving Looney party Flopsy Crispy, they're more a childs party
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:35:07 »

A point about this Sharia business: under the law of the land, any two parties in a civil disupte can agree to any third party to arbitrate over their case.  Whether they decide to go to ACAS, flip a coin, go to the US and get on Judge Judy, or use Sharia law - its up to them, as long as they both agree to the terms of reference at the start.  I don't really see the problem.

flammableBen

« Reply #100 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:42:16 »

To be fair Ben i didn't say every post is like that but the ones who seem to have the big issues are the ones calling him a cunt etc.

He is a 15/16 child is obviously easily led and doesn't have a clue what the real picture is and by the looks of it will learn the hard way.It just seems that the ones on here who seem to know more about these sort of things just always retort to sarcasm and petty insults.

As long as it doesn't effect his camera work and we get decenrt youyube vids i don't care.

To be honest I don't really disagree with any of that. It's a hard line to draw though, people get moaned at for just being dismissive and insulting, yet also get moaned out for dragging threads into pages of 'off on a tangent' political discussion.

I'm sure that if crispy's really interested about the in depth politics behind movements like the EDL then he'll get more information that he'll ever want or need from a quick PM to lumps or paulD, or even TalkTalk or Ironside for a different opinion.

I think that it's natural when you're 15/16 for your views to be pretty reactionary, and a nationalistic tint is an attractive option because it also gives you something to belong to by definition.

I look back at some of the opinions I had when I was that age and I find them baffling now, but exploring your views and beliefs is something that you do as you grow up to find out who you are/want to be.

I'm sure crispy will look back in a few years and wonder what the fuck he was thinking.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:45:08 by flammableBen » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #101 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:43:27 »

I'm sure crispy will look back in a few years and wonder what the fuck he was thinking.

Does that go for the sexy pink jumper too? Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #102 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:48:51 »

nobody regrets sexy pink jumpers.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:49:42 »

I don't make friends very often, on here anyway,  but i like you

No suprise, you're hardly gonna become a believer in Allah are you.

And what bollocks did you say about britain going down the pan, you're a kid, what other britain have you seen?

10-ish years ago i can say there was alot less people walking around in burka's

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
flammableBen

« Reply #104 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:55:12 »

You got some figures to back that up?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: