Pages: 1 ... 777 778 779 [780] 781 782 783 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280202 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11685 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 11:14:52 »

I'm personally looking forward to us playing in red Slazenger t shirts next season.

Joking aside, it seems like the Puma agreement has gone sour, I wonder if that might affect our chances of getting a decent deal with someone half decent next season (the Puma deal is up at the end of this season isn't it?)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11686 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 11:20:42 »

We'll be playing in our vest and pants next season  Smiley
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11687 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 11:59:58 »

I'm personally looking forward to us playing in red Slazenger t shirts next season.

Joking aside, it seems like the Puma agreement has gone sour, I wonder if that might affect our chances of getting a decent deal with someone half decent next season (the Puma deal is up at the end of this season isn't it?)

If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11688 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 12:08:05 »

I think they have already confirmed that Puma runs until the end of next season, so look forward to CGI or Strikeforce while battling out a mid table finish with Ebbsfleet and Wealdstone..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11689 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 12:17:54 »

It saddens me what Clem and team have done to you Berni.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #11690 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 12:24:44 »

It saddens me what Clem and team have done to you Berni.

If it was just me it wouldn't be a problem Smiley The worst thing is, i managed to escape and then dragged myself back in..  I remember we were (mostly) all happy go lucky back in the day, oh for those days again..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11691 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 12:32:41 »

It can come back, it was only five years ago that Reg was scathing of my suggestion Alzate was the best I'd seen at this level.  Little did I know, while I was right on the player, Reg was probably closer on the glide path of the club.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #11692 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 12:41:53 »

It can come back, it was only five years ago that Reg was scathing of my suggestion Alzate was the best I'd seen at this level.  Little did I know, while I was right on the player, Reg was probably closer on the glide path of the club.

Maybe i have turned into the reincarnation of Reg, although far less inteligent and not obsessed with right backs..

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11693 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 13:09:04 »

Or Burslem
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11694 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 13:37:59 »

Maybe i have turned into the reincarnation of Reg, although far less inteligent and not obsessed with right backs..

It would have been fascinating to hear what he had to say about Hutton and whoever is our RB now - it's UGM isn't it, and he roams more than that fella running the length of Africa.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #11695 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 13:38:33 »

We'll be playing in our vest and pants next season  Smiley

shirts vs skins
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #11696 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 14:39:57 »

I know it's early for the new gang, but it would be lovely to hear from the Trust on where they see the current situation, also the supporters club.  I see that somebody is alive in there because they were busy promoting the sponsors dinner earlier today.

The club is silent, the trust is silent, the OSC is silent, the fans are apathetic..  it really is looking bleak and unless somebody starts speaking up soon, anybody..  the situation will become terminal

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #11697 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 14:42:18 »

I know it's early for the new gang, but it would be lovely to hear from the Trust on where they see the current situation, also the supporters club.  I see that somebody is alive in there because they were busy promoting the sponsors dinner earlier today.

The club is silent, the trust is silent, the OSC is silent, the fans are apathetic..  it really is looking bleak and unless somebody starts speaking up soon, anybody..  the situation will become terminal
Shhhhhhh didnt you know theres a radio silence on all things concerning the club?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11698 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 15:01:31 »

The OSC just toe the party line anyway dont they
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #11699 on: Wednesday, March 13, 2024, 15:39:55 »

I think they have already confirmed that Puma runs until the end of next season, so look forward to CGI or Strikeforce while battling out a mid table finish with Ebbsfleet and Wealdstone..

More likely to be Pakistans finest sports manufacturer, Clemente Sportwear (save 10% off the new home shirt with the code 'FREELOADER')

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 ... 777 778 779 [780] 781 782 783 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: