Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hart and McP gone - Bodin in charge til end of season...  (Read 40348 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #180 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 19:21:13 »

if you were dv i'd believe you
Hahaha i did mate
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #181 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 19:29:25 »

Hahaha i did mate

To be fair Jeremy Wray said anyoen was welcome to apply, even champ managers
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #182 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 23:19:38 »

I'd be willing to stay up late.

Now that's commitment!
phelpsieboy

« Reply #183 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 21:24:06 »

If we are to follow the macari/hoddle route, Ian ashbee might be an ideal candidate, been through all the leagues with hull and was their captain through those leagues too
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 12:39:25 »

The concern for me is that there are a few of good managers in jobs at the moment that may be worth looking at, a couple in the L2 play-off's who are unlikely to apply BUT if they was approached then they may be interested but Wray has said that they are not going to be approaching anyone, so surely that is likely to leave us with out of work managers - ok there's a couple of decent ones - and non league managers wanting the step up.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 13:31:12 »

The concern for me is that there are a few of good managers in jobs at the moment that may be worth looking at, a couple in the L2 play-off's who are unlikely to apply BUT if they was approached then they may be interested but Wray has said that they are not going to be approaching anyone, so surely that is likely to leave us with out of work managers - ok there's a couple of decent ones - and non league managers wanting the step up.
We're not allowed to approach managers directly anyway. And since when did everyone start taking everything put out as an "official" take on stuff as gospel?
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 14:42:08 »

How about Roberto Di Mataeo? (SP)

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 15:57:48 »

What's all this about Hodgetts saying RDM has applied? Did anyone actually hear that?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 16:09:03 »

What's all this about Hodgetts saying RDM has applied? Did anyone actually hear that?

Apparently it was Vic Morgan that said it but it's highly likely that it was bullshit.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 16:14:56 »

di matteo? now we're talking. Worth asking, he can only say no...
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 16:17:59 »

He was linked with Brentford a few weeks ago.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 16:19:48 »

a big enough name that wud get the majority excited again but not sure westbrom fans liked him as manager even in their promotion season.  
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 16:21:09 »

You see i'm not really bothered about having him. We all know he'll just bugger off the first chance he gets so it's not even worth it. Quite why he'd want to drop to this level anyway I don't know.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 16:48:27 »

You see i'm not really bothered about having him. We all know he'll just bugger off the first chance he gets so it's not even worth it. Quite why he'd want to drop to this level anyway I don't know.

I've been having a think about this criterion of not wanting someone who'll bugger off.  I can see the thinking, which is why you go for someone like Wilson. The reciprocal being that you give the manager time when the going gets tough.

Now think it would be better to get someone in who'll do a decent job so others up the food chain will want him....tends to leave you better off.

Look at Bormuff....Howe did well, fucks off and they've managed to maintain things, this despite like us having lost two of their key strikers.

Certainly we're a lot worse of now, due to the loyalty factor...
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 16:49:51 »

because he's out of work. if it was matteo, trollope or money, you'd take the others over him?

i see what people say about bigger manager buggering off, but we need to get out of League 2 at the first attempt.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: