Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: previous shirts  (Read 3439 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 13:33:34 »

how much could it really cost the club to knock up the sponsorless 86/87 shirt? even without spall on it if for some unknown reason they (if they even still exist) didn't cooperate. I'm sure GWR would have no problems with having their logo on a kit if we done the one a few years later
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 9, 2011, 14:02:35 »

how much could it really cost the club to knock up the sponsorless 86/87 shirt? even without spall on it if for some unknown reason they (if they even still exist) didn't cooperate. I'm sure GWR would have no problems with having their logo on a kit if we done the one a few years later

Fine,

Let the Board announce their intentions to do this, then all interested parites place an order with £35 paid up front. Then let's see if it's economically viable. I'd bet they'd get orders almost into double figures.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 18:46:42 »

On my annual trip to the County Ground this season (Notts Co) I saw two kids (not with each other) wearing Spall shirts, one from 1985/6 season.

My mate once acquired an old "Coffer Sports" home top from around early 80's, in a charity shop. 

All the Town shirts from the 1980's are ace.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 21:35:17 »

On another note i think Toffs doing the 74/75 kit was a massive mistake as even just chosing the sponsorless efforts, it must have been a much more unpopular choice than a spall style one.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: