Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hart and McP gone - Bodin in charge til end of season...  (Read 40352 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 23:51:35 »

What have I told you about patronising me with this shit. I actually meant bounded. As in "to bound". His name was leaping around all over the place. Like a special school puppy. You could say that it was "being bounded about"
In which case it was bounding about, as in of it's own accord, it wasn't being bounded about, which would mean an external agent was causing it to do so. Not sure you can cause something to bound, leap maybe, but not bound.

Am I close to the line yet? Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #151 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 23:54:24 »

good night paul.
flammableBen

« Reply #152 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 23:55:14 »

and I'm staying up.
flammableBen

« Reply #153 on: Friday, April 29, 2011, 00:13:47 »

That paul is such a sweet talker.

I could never ban you dude xxx
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, April 29, 2011, 00:28:28 »

Kiss

Yeah you could. One day I'll push you too far.
flammableBen

« Reply #155 on: Friday, April 29, 2011, 00:37:00 »

One day.

On that note...

In which case it was bounding about, as in of it's own accord, it wasn't being bounded about, which would mean an external agent was causing it to do so. Not sure you can cause something to bound, leap maybe, but not bound.

Am I close to the line yet? Smiley

No, there was an external agent. All those people who were bounding about his name for a start. That shit rubs off.

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Friday, April 29, 2011, 18:37:53 »

But does that suggest though that Trollope or Ling are no good with low budgets
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, April 29, 2011, 18:48:41 »

But does that suggest though that Trollope or Ling are no good with low budgets
Possibly. Or it may suggest that very few managers can function with their budgets slashed to the point of next to nothing to work with and (in Trollope's case, not sure about Ling) some of their better players sold off. I don't think you're going to get a neat answer to this one.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Friday, April 29, 2011, 21:19:15 »

Hahahaha

"On his departure Hart said: "I would like to thank the board, the supporters and most of all the players for their support over the last seven weeks."
Twat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Dorset Red

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, April 29, 2011, 21:35:25 »

The obvious concerns over Bodin would be the lack of experience of any manager role within the football league.
Let's not get carried away with the experience thing. What experience did messrs Hoddle, Ardiles, Macari and (dare I say it) McMahon have of management before taking the Swindon job? I think it's fair to say that the club did rather well under all four of them.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 11:02:47 »

Looks like the Daily Mail might have made something up..

WallyDownes_Jr Has just tweeted something interesting. 'Seeing talk about Wally Sr & Swindon job. No idea where it's come from but it certainly isn't coming from him. He's got enough on his plate'

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 11:11:08 »

Looks like the Daily Mail might have made something up..

WallyDownes_Jr Has just tweeted something interesting. 'Seeing talk about Wally Sr & Swindon job. No idea where it's come from but it certainly isn't coming from him. He's got enough on his plate'

Phew.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 13:11:42 »

Interesting view on Trollope from a Rovers fan here:

"Trollope is the same as Wilson in terms of a plan B. It drove us crazy. Though, he's a Swindon supporter so reckon he might do well with you lot. Trollope's biggest problem is picking the same players - his mates. But whether thats because they were players when he was or not im not sure. Trollope IMO is one of the best coaches around but as a manager, he needs someone experienced like Lennie Lawrence back, otherwise he's not good enough. When LL went, Trollope was awful and saw us drop out of the play offs last season and us relegated this season. He sometimes has some fresh ideas which work brilliantly but the amount of times he gets out thought by the opposing manager is unreal. He has a good record in league 2 though - 1 season - 1 promotion".

Hmmm.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 13:13:04 »

Lower league manager in "not perfect" shock.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 16:02:43 »

Its more fundamental than that, he's saying Trollope can't do the job on his own.

Its only one fans view of course.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: