Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hart and McP gone - Bodin in charge til end of season...  (Read 40354 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 20:11:07 »

That
Cheesy

@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 20:11:34 »

Know something we dont triceritops?

Maybe, but I will never know as much as the mongs on thisis...  I doubt any of them have even heard of Paul Buckle... too busy dreaming of us getting someone like Mourinho, hoddle or redknapp... as a result they will see it as a cheap option...
Dazzza

« Reply #122 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 20:13:16 »

This...

http://www.teamtalk.com/west-ham-united/6847641/Di-Canio-claims-League-1-offer

What may have been.

woolster

« Reply #123 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 20:21:32 »

this, that  :gay:
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 20:46:35 »

One I dont fancy is Nijholt, his 3 years as a manager in Holland were hardly successful. we dont know what kind of football he plays, and I cant imagine he has much knowledge of English players or lower league football in England.

I bet it would be hard as nails.
Lumps

« Reply #125 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 20:55:25 »

A narrow escape for some L1 club then. An openly fascist manager. Just what you need
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 20:57:47 »

I'm confused, are Take That taking over as the management?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 21:03:35 »

Daily Mail reckon we want Wally Downes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1381706/Swindon-want-West-Ham-coach-Wally-Downes-manager.html?

Never knowingly overstated.

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 21:03:57 »

a fair bit of myth regarding bodin in the last couple of pages....
he isn't-wasn't out of touch with league football nor the swindon set up.he was doing scouting for numerous people for years.he has also been around the club for years,far before byrne came here.not as youth team manager but took an age group for years which included his son.the only thing he is not experienced at is running a first team at a league club.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 21:08:01 »

As i said,i would like him to be given the job,think Pitman at Hereford could be a good manager one day.
Done a great job at Hereford in my opinion.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 21:58:59 »

On another note, it was obvious at Rovers that Lawrence was the brains behind the outfit with Trollope, just as we have now found out that Poyet was the brains behind the Wise partnership.

How so? I agree with the point about Lawrence/Trollope, as soon as Lenny buggered off Rovers did indeed nose dive. But Wise hasnt had a managerial job since he left Town, so I find it difficult to come to this conclusion, perhaps Poyet learned everything from Wise.

There you go, I'm a Wise fan, I'd like him back thank you very much.

Him or Di Matteo....

Or Paul Mince....

...Or Paul Buckle.....

(Now I've said all this, it'll just be my luck that Wise will come back.... and be shit....and take us down to the conf.... then burst into tears in a press conference and sob "I'm nufin without my Gussy-wuss")
flammableBen

« Reply #131 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 22:03:48 »

How so? I agree with the point about Lawrence/Trollope, as soon as Lenny buggered off Rovers did indeed nose dive. But Wise hasnt had a managerial job since he left Town, so I find it difficult to come to this conclusion, perhaps Poyet learned everything from Wise.

There you go, I'm a Wise fan, I'd like him back thank you very much.

Him or Di Matteo....

Or Paul Mince....

...Or Paul Buckle.....

(Now I've said all this, it'll just be my luck that Wise will come back.... and be shit....and take us down to the conf.... then burst into tears in a press conference and sob "I'm nufin without my Gussy-wuss")

I can't see Wise getting back into football management. Didn't he jack it in because he was bored of the day-to-day stuff? Then got caught up in loads of boardroom shit at Newcastle?

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 22:04:44 »

Wally Downes eh.

Makes sense I suppose.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 22:06:23 »

I can't see Wise getting back into football management. Didn't he jack it in because he was bored of the day-to-day stuff? Then got caught up in loads of boardroom shit at Newcastle?

I was surprised to see him high up on the betting, so although I'd like him back I'd have to agree with you - I seriously don't think he could be arsed with it all.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 22:10:27 »

Wally Downes eh.

Makes sense I suppose.

Think we have had enough of Downes for a while.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: