Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Super Mario TV banned from this forum.  (Read 21365 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 00:03:59 »

The child in me chuckLed at this

[url width=598 height=444]http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ninja-Turtle-Is-About-To-Cawobunga-On-Super-Mario.jpg[/url]

Haha, I remember that Turtles game too.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 00:11:23 »

I loved SuperMarionation when I was a boy

It doesn't get any better than this...

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 07:54:48 »

Police see a cardigan running down the motorway, he say's pull over.....

I joined this forum just to add this joke, thank you.

Keep 'em coming  Smiley
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 08:54:41 »

There must be quite a list of "alternative" posters on here now, I'm sure most are connected to the same person.

Summer of Noughtie Nine
Ironside
Shady
Tans Smiley
FB / NM

SMTV = Dostoevsky?

Fuck off you cunt.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 12:55:34 »

Why did I read this shit ?  Crash
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 13:02:52 »

Morbid curiosity? It's what spurs me to trawl through most of these types of threads.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 13:41:11 »

Why did I read this shit ?  Crash

Down the years, we've been mostly spared the worst of Dosser style trolls with multiple log-ins talking to themselves. This I'd guess has been down to vigilance from the mods and a fairly regular membership, making it difficult for them to get the attention the crave.

So it's relatively rare, for threads to descend into the completely and utterly pointless shit category...but it can happen.

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 13:50:37 »

I like Dossy. His posts make me smile and entertain. The prick going off on one here and in the other threads doesn't though.
I think this site is the most lax in moderation i've ever been on and its good for it. I've never reported anyone and wouldn't ban anyone unless they go way too far in threats etc. Anyone who reports others repeatedly is a cunt imo. Police's itself pretty well i think. People telling others they're cunts etc is better than deleting their accounts. The exceptions are fans of other clubs who have no agenda other than to goad etc.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:09:12 »

The prick going off on one here and in the other threads doesn't though.
I think this site is the most lax in moderation i've ever been on and its good for it. I've never reported anyone and wouldn't ban anyone unless they go way too far in threats etc. Anyone who reports others repeatedly is a cunt imo. Police's itself pretty well i think. People telling others they're cunts etc is better than deleting their accounts. The exceptions are fans of other clubs who have no agenda other than to goad etc.

The line for me is when the abuse gets personal

I love witnessing someone having an Internet meltdown, and lets face it we have all been there or pretty close to it during our time on here
DMR

« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:10:49 »

exceptions are fans of other clubs who have no agenda other than to goad etc.

I'm a fan (sort of) of this club and I'm mainly here to goad, but only because a majority of us are space cadets of the highest order.

Does that mean I should be banned?

In fact don't answer that  Too Cool

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:15:44 »

@fred, Think all the bust ups are personal on here when they kick off aint they? See your point though.

@DMR, The fans goading is different to yours. Often shite at it too. you're pretty good at it to be fair. Plus you like racing and golf
spacey

« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:16:22 »

The line for me is when the abuse gets personal

I love witnessing someone having an Internet meltdown, and lets face it we have all been there or pretty close to it during our time on here

I'd say that on a couple of occasions you've crossed the meltdown line, set fire to it and renamed it the Elliot Point
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:21:33 »

I have never understood (either on here or any other of the forums I have the misfortune to use) the whole going off and deleting your account, am i missing the point but it achieves absolutely nothing, just don't log on.

The whole post Paolo appointment was the most peculiar on here with some fantastic meltdowns....
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:28:26 »

I'd say that on a couple of occasions you've crossed the meltdown line, set fire to it and renamed it the Elliot Point

Very very true  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:56:31 »

I have never understood (either on here or any other of the forums I have the misfortune to use) the whole going off and deleting your account, am i missing the point but it achieves absolutely nothing, just don't log on.
it let's everyone know how jolly cross you are, and since there isn't a door to slam....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: