Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Super Mario TV banned from this forum.  (Read 21510 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:38:28 »

glad to be of service
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:39:23 »

glad to be of service

I rest my case.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:41:09 »

My Favorite town player is Collins, a hard old school honest English forward that always gives 100%

He's Irish Wink
Flashheart

« Reply #123 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:42:12 »

If he's going to be allowed to stay can we at least keep his shit in this thread? Sort of like a freak's circus or something.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:43:34 »

Some people shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:43:41 »

Like a Ralphy forum?
Flashheart

« Reply #126 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:48:24 »

Like a Ralphy forum?

Yeah, like a Ralphy forum

Perhaps extended though to any freak that happens to visit the TEF. Dostoy, for example, could also find many of his 'musings' in there.

Tucked out of the way so you don't have to experience the crap if you don't wan't to, yet close enough to visit if you are in the mood to poke the inmates with sticks.
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:49:12 »

Tell yer what when I get home from work tomorrow, if there is no one been slagging me off on here, I won't have to reply and we can talk about football, your choice.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:54:03 »

Tell yer what when I get home from work tomorrow, if there is no one been slagging me off on here, I won't have to reply and we can talk about football, your choice.
It's a sodding football forum, do you really give a shit if people who you are very unlikely to meet slag you off?

This forum is definitely living up to the 80% bollocks atm. Unfortunate we have to wait a while until the next match as well  Suicide
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:55:35 »

Yeah, like a Ralphy forum

Perhaps extended though to any freak that happens to visit the TEF. Dostoy, for example, could also find many of his 'musings' in there.

Tucked out of the way so you don't have to experience the crap if you don't wan't to, yet close enough to visit if you are in the mood to poke the inmates with sticks.

Do you work?
Flashheart

« Reply #130 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:58:19 »

Do you work?

Errrr, yeah.

And....................

(Is this going to be about football as you suggested?)
TopBoy

« Reply #131 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 19:59:31 »

The only reason people are giving you grief is because you are biting at every single opportunity they give you. I'm not quite a doctor, nor do i have much common sense, but i'd suggest when you get back from work tomorrow you stay away from the forum. And the next day, and the next day.

Stop biting at comments, and throwing insults at everyone. Let this all blow over. By the time you return this thread will be history, and we (hopefully) can all get along chatting nicely about our new owners.
Barry Scott

« Reply #132 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 20:02:58 »

He's getting on people's tits, mine included. He can have a 7 day ban. It's just too fucking tedious.
spacey

« Reply #133 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 20:13:19 »

I've always liked to keep the tosspottery free-flowing. I think I deleted a spambot thing that was spewing out links to some dodgy stuff. I was all for giving it a chance, but Fred was on the verge of going all vigilante in a Death Wish meets Tron way so I had to act.

"Mods! Delete this sick automated computer program cunt before I hunt it down and exact my own vengeance!"

I find that people who act a bit strangely on the internet aren't too bad in the real world. Me and Yeo went on away day with J1mmy a few years back. He drank too much and turned a yellow colour. I remember he was sat on the train being ridiculously homophobic, but the fact that he was turning yellow sort of made up for it.

People get offended by lots of different things, but if someone's being a dick then other forummers will waste no time in inventing a new swear word to highlight their backwards buffonery. As long as no-ones getting the forum into trouble then I think that's the way it should be.........plus it's quite funny watching someone have a flouncy meltdown  
Flashheart

« Reply #134 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 20:23:31 »

I'm intrigued that the mods get requests to ban people. How often does that happen?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: