Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Israel, getting away with it again...  (Read 30640 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 15:04:00 »

A couple of Israelis get killed, so as a response, dozens of Palestinians get killed in the ongoing tit for tat killing. Thats the general story... the Palestinians although using perhaps not the most sensible of tactics, are just trying to get a little bit of their freedom back. I imagine they see little of option seeing as any kind of negotiation always appears to be steered to their detriment.

I dont think it's a coincidence that the UN Human Rights Council have condemned Israel for it's Human Rights violations on 15 occasions in the last 2 years with regard to the blockades etc. Notably it is only the US and Israel themselves who have boycotted these proceedings.

I assume the Gypo border is closed (on instruction from Israel) to step the supply of arms. Whereas the US just give Israel whatever they need...  Smiley

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 15:06:30 »

While i have sympathy for the Palestinians lets not forget that only 60 years ago the world watched while millions of Jewish people were slaughtered,and believe me with that nutcase in charge of Iran theres alot more trouble in store for Israel.

I don't think that should really be used to justify anything... if that were the case, i imagine Jews should really be allowed to do pretty much whatever they want in order to make up for those atrocities for the forseeable future... which is of course not really the best way to go.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 15:12:33 »

good. you will not poltue the earth by flying and you will have to holiday in England thus helping are small business last the downturn!

fuck that

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 15:25:59 »

A couple of Israelis get killed, so as a response, dozens of Palestinians get killed in the ongoing tit for tat killing. Thats the general story... the Palestinians although using perhaps not the most sensible of tactics, are just trying to get a little bit of their freedom back. I imagine they see little of option seeing as any kind of negotiation always appears to be steered to their detriment.

I dont think it's a coincidence that the UN Human Rights Council have condemned Israel for it's Human Rights violations on 15 occasions in the last 2 years with regard to the blockades etc. Notably it is only the US and Israel themselves who have boycotted these proceedings.

I assume the Gypo border is closed (on instruction from Israel) to step the supply of arms. Whereas the US just give Israel whatever they need...  Smiley

Ah the UN Human Rights Council, currently including those great bastions of civil rights in the world, Saudi Arabia, China and Angola to name but a few.  I find it difficult to the UN seriously in all fairness.

careful you don't fall off riding your bike backwards...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:06:41 »

Ah the UN Human Rights Council, currently including those great bastions of civil rights in the world, Saudi Arabia, China and Angola to name but a few.  I find it difficult to the UN seriously in all fairness.

careful you don't fall off riding your bike backwards...

those countries in the UN that have sketchy human rights records have produced pamphlets on tell tale signs of abuse, that's why you can't discount the UN.

in short- israel has no right to that land, the brits gave it to them and that's one of numerous reasons i don't feel proud to be british (english etc)

free palestine!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:19:15 »

In the long run (and by that, I mean the next few centuries) the state of Israel simply isn't viable in its present form.  I hope that does not mark me out in the eyes of some as an anti-Semite, because I certainly am not.  I believe everyone should be able to get on with their own lives without interference from their others.

Unfortunately for Israel, the very existence of the state appears to offend a large number of its neighbours - and for that reason I doubt its continued long term existence.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:20:09 »

those countries in the UN that have sketchy human rights records have produced pamphlets on tell tale signs of abuse, that's why you can't discount the UN.

in short- israel has no right to that land, the brits gave it to them and that's one of numerous reasons i don't feel proud to be british (english etc)

free palestine!

Can you cunts please stop with your sixth form political views? What's the ethnic make up of the average Brit? German (Saxon) French (Norman) Italian (Roman) etc, etc, etc. Land belongs to whoever is strong enough to hold on to it.

Israel is a tiny country, with enemies on all sides and while I may not agree with all their actions I know enough about the turbulent history of that area to understand their reasons.

But hey, don't let your ignorance stop you from having an opinion.

It's All Good..............
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:22:34 »

free palestine!

They've produced a "pamphlet" !! what the fuck does that mean? utterly fucking bizarre.

So according to you, the fact that the Jew's pre-date the Arabs in that land means nothing and they're not entitled to a homeland? Fuck off.

Oh and it was a UN mandate that "gave" the Jew's that land, not Britain.  You actually beleive the proopganda it would seem.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:30:08 »

Britain couldn't keep control of the area and fucked off out there, Leaving (Amongst others) Jordan, Syria and Egypt to attack as soon as the UN passed their mandate, with no country actively supporting the Israelis. It's testament to Israel that they repelled those aggressors and have been fighting to keep their Homeland ever since.

LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:35:43 »

Ignorance, 6th form views, and cunts. I guess this amounts to 'having a view different from your own'?

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:36:37 »

Ignorance, 6th form views, and cunts. I guess this amounts to 'having a view different from your own'?

Yes.

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:36:58 »

i'm confused why israel gets dibs on the land?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:37:29 »

Yes.

Fair enough!

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 16:45:48 »

i'm confused why israel gets dibs on the land?

Britain controlled Palestine and it was felt before and after WWII that the persecuted Jews from Europe should be allowed to settle there (Remember that Palestine has never been an independent Country) There was already a large Jewish community living there, as there had been for centuries.
Britain, initially, wanted to retain control but the jewish population wanted self rule and waged a guerilla war against us which we decided was not worth the hassle. At which point we gave the UN the problem and fucked off.

Why should the Palestinians get 'dibs' on the land Bennet?

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 17:01:28 »

Britain controlled Palestine and it was felt before and after WWII that the persecuted Jews from Europe should be allowed to settle there (Remember that Palestine has never been an independent Country) There was already a large Jewish community living there, as there had been for centuries.
Britain, initially, wanted to retain control but the jewish population wanted self rule and waged a guerilla war against us which we decided was not worth the hassle. At which point we gave the UN the problem and fucked off.

Why should the Palestinians get 'dibs' on the land Bennet?

they don't have f 16's, if they want to fight for land they should dish out the land and weapons eqaully and let both sides go for it

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: