Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Israel, getting away with it again...  (Read 30787 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 21:09:18 »

I find "goon" quite offesnive I would prefer cunt if thats okay

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
dell boy

« Reply #61 on: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 22:50:59 »

Cheesy
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 14:05:10 »

The difference being of course that NI was an internal insurgency, this middle east problem isn't. I don't get this attitude some people have who moan about the Israeli's having better weapons. So fucking what? That show how restrained they really are because they could obliterate the west bank and gaza if they wanted to, along with most of their neighbouring countries.  The fact is that the two sides signed a ceasefire which wach was consistenly broken by Palistinians firing rockets at Israeli civilian and military targets.  Why shouldn't the Israeli's retaliate?

You do know that 80% of the territory known as "Palestine" prior to the creation of the State of Israel is still in Arab hands? The "Palestinians don't exist other than in propoganda. They're Arab's, same as the Iraqi's, Jordanese, Lebanese and Gypo's.

So Israel is a rogue state now is it? On a par with North korea now is it? Do you work for the BBC or just believe the shite it serves up as news?

Israel have broken plenty of ceasefires the same as the Palestinians have. Plus ceasefires never seem to get Palestine anywhere as nothing changes - the blockade stays in place, they are still not recognised as a state, Israel still withholds energy and money etc. All of which is made even worse by the West enforcing democracy on countries in the Middle East and then when they hold democratic elections and we don't like who they vote for we refuse to recognise the government.

Israel should never retaliate as no decent state would. The problem is that they do and they don't give a fuck who gets hurt as long as they get their pound of flesh. Sure Palestinians fire rockets but if you actually check up on that you'll find that the so called rockets that they fire aren't much more powerful or dangerous than a pea shooter.

As far as I'm concerned Israel is a rogue state on a par with all the others. I don't work for the BBC and they haven't brain washed me either - I actually spend a fair bit of time reading up on the Israel / Palestine conflict a while back as I could understand it more (though I'm not sure that I do as its so confusing). If anything I'd say the BBC are biased towards Israel.

But its not really about who is at fault - the important thing is putting an end to it.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 09:17:45 »

i'm further confused by isreal going into gaza with footsoldiers, what are they planning to do? occupy it again...because from memory this plan doesn't work out too well

(this is a genuine question and should not be taken as a wind up, steve)

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 09:21:17 »

i'm further confused by isreal going into gaza with footsoldiers, what are they planning to do? occupy it again...because from memory this plan doesn't work out too well

(this is a genuine question and should not be taken as a wind up, steve)

If they bomb Gaza, they get condemned for doing so. If they don't bomb Gaza, the terrorists will continue to launch rockets against them. They need to do something.

It's All Good..............
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 09:42:20 »

See the protestors in london yesterday throwing shoes and demanding downing st take action. These will be the same protestors who protested about going into afgan and iraq. Fuckin hypocrytes(sp)
dell boy

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 10:01:21 »

America didn't disappoint yesterday did they (George Bush) putting the blame squarely on the Palestinians.
So next day Israel goes in, and when they have finished the job and killed another 100 or so, then America will condemn it and call for a ceasefire.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 10:31:28 »

Not just the Americans who have condemned Hamas.

This from Egyptian Foreign Minister, Ahmed Aboul Gheit last week on Egyptian TV:

The Israelis have been warning you that this was coming if you continue your cross border rocket attacks. Egypt has been imploring you to stop firing rockets into Israel, but you ignored our words. We have been urging you to renew the cease-fire with Israel, but you refused. You have brought this upon yourselves. You are responsible for what is happening to the people of Gaza.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 10:40:26 »

This has cheered up my Sunday morning!!!!!!! Cheesy

Clems Army!
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 11:43:52 »

Can you cunts please stop with your sixth form political views? What's the ethnic make up of the average Brit? German (Saxon) French (Norman) Italian (Roman) etc, etc, etc. Land belongs to whoever is strong enough to hold on to it.

just to be pedantic, the normans were ethnically danish vikings and the few "romans" (mostly german auxiliary troops anyway)  that did decide to settle in Britain after the 7th century would have been ethnically cleansed along the rest of the Celts living in England.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #70 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 11:46:40 »

This tit for tat posturing(sp)by both sides is pathetic. They are as bad as eachother
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 11:56:40 »

I wouldn't say 400+ killed by Israel is merely posturing, but i get your point.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 12:23:57 »

just to be pedantic, the normans were ethnically danish vikings and the few "romans" (mostly german auxiliary troops anyway)  that did decide to settle in Britain after the 7th century would have been ethnically cleansed along the rest of the Celts living in England.

Thanks for that. If anything it reinforces my original point.

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 13:39:43 »

This tit for tat posturing(sp)by both sides is pathetic. They are as bad as eachother

Exactly.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, January 5, 2009, 14:18:17 »

Historically Israel was occupied by the Jews about 1,500 BC.
Then the Romans occupied.
Then in the Middle Ages the Saracens.
Then it was part of the Turkish Empire
Then it was part of the British Empire after Turkey lost in WW1.
They fought us for Independence & won.
In the 60's the Arabs launched an all out attack on Israel & got their asses thrashed. After that Israel continued to occupy land from which those attcks were launched such as the Golan Heights.
The Arabs have continued ever since continued with terrorism to try to grab the land from them.
In by view the Israllis are only doing what we are doing in Afganistan. Going after the terrorists & THOSE THAT HARBOUR THE TERRORISTS.

From the Dark Side
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: